• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

The ' ," problem in PHP

yes i also think so. thanks.
  2. D

The ' ," problem in PHP

When we type " and ' Message appears \' or \" in our php file.(EQ:formmail) It was one function that disables this. anyone can help?
  3. D

Free Download from Sattelite.

yes its true.I know.Anyway thanks for your info.
  4. D

you cant download whatever you want.you download only files that are being downloaded from sattelite by others. so upload signal is send by others but you catch download signal. the only bad thing is that, you only grab files and after this sort them for your needs.
  5. D

If you use Sattelite internet then you know that Upload is done by phone line (max 56k as i know) but why download is much more than upload?????phone line is the same.
  6. D

Goggling allready but dont succeed. what i get is this. to do this you need. 1.one digital sattelite. 2.one tuner that can take files from this sattelite. 3.one file grabber that will take files an filtering. but i dont know if it is real. need more info.
  7. D

I heard that it is possible to download (upload is not possible) without being connected to internet via Sattelite. (You need 1 tuner and digital Sattelite)Hýgh Speed!! Is it real? How can we do this and where can i find more info.
  8. D

How to upload data to a mysql-table with PHP?

maybe upload a mysql database (file *.sql) via web? i think you also have problems via phpmyadmin while uploding. if so then maybe you will also have problems even if you upload this file via web itself.maybe i am wrong.
  9. D

Intel 740 AGP grafic chipset

coooooooool. At last changed resolution. this shit is working now!! the problem is this. agp slot is too wide.intel card is slim. so i unpluged card and a little bended. now it works at last! thanks.
  10. D

now i will fry my eyes i think if this problem stay the same. or i must change resolution of my eyes ha?:confused2
  11. D

If you have money available :D i think intel do not like my chipset VIA. cause there are many posts with problems from people who are using AMD. Hmmm why it worked before and now it dont work. my board support agp2x-4x.
  12. D

in forums i seen similar problems with other people. have anyone of you this card?
  13. D

nothink changes after flashing bios. i made any change to bios but nothing changes!!! this intel sucks!
  14. D

i have ami bios. there is only this settings in chipset features setup. first display vga-agp agp preparture size 64m.. agp=mode 1x 2x 4x nothing more
  15. D

Daniel where to search. i will try to upgrade my bios maybe then it will work. but why it worked before? Ben i dont have money right now!
  16. D

yes. uninstaling driver and upgrading. even formating many times and installing again. no changes.same message.
  17. D

Hi. i have 8mb Intel 740 display adater. till this moment my AGP worked properly.(sometimes after crashing windows it had this problem) but today i cant change resolution of this card. when i change(display adapter drivers are working and i can change resolutions) resolution it always...
  18. D

Transfering Money!

dont know about others but my friend says that http://oscommerce.com/ integrated with paypal autorize.net and 5 more gateways.
  19. D

Transfering Money!

any suggestions? http://oscommerce.com/ anyone of you use them?
  20. D

Transfering Money!

what if Paypal is not available in my country? maybe u can transfer money from banks to banks(i dont know). but if the fees exceeds sales why to open this business? and if most clients(people who buys) are available in Other country what will be? PayPal is now available in the following...
Back