• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Forum Owners - Don't Miss This!

Try again, it's working for me.
  2. P

Sure thing...glad to have you! http://www.forumseeker.net/index.php?mode=members&memberMode=register There's a box on the left called 'Navigation', you'll see a link to 'Sign Up Today'. Thanks for looking!
  3. P

List your site on the first PPC search engine just for forums at no cost! We're new, but ForumSeeker.net will become the one-stop-shop for anyone wanting to feed their addiction to forums, chat rooms, discussions boards, and even blogs. For mere pennies, you can reach targeted visitors...
  4. P

Quality .com & .net domains!

BarginTravel.net Good travel industry related domain names that are still available are VERY rare. This is one of the few top level travel domains left. First registered on: 3/9/04 Price: $499.00 BikeShopTalk.com Diehards looking to start a bicycling related discussion forum or...
  5. P

Stairway to HEAVEN?

I'm a bit embarrassed to admit this, but a friend of mine and I did this when we were in 6th grade or something. We were huge Zepplin/Floyd fans. We did hear one thing that sounded like "here's to my sweet satan". I remember that clearly, but that was the only thing we heard.
  6. P

I let a girl drive the car

I had a gf in college who was one of the coolest chicks I've known. She was an awesome driver, and I had no problem giving her the keys to my VW Scirocco 16V. Uh, but I will add that I didn't marry my wife for her driving abilities...
  7. P

Forumer... aaaaah

Hmmm...so what if he's got a crazy hair doo, I think he's got a pretty cool, unique look.
  8. P

The Super Bowl

As a Pats fan, I thought the game was great, just like the last time they were there. The donkey/clydesdale ad was the best. Does anyone else agree with me that the U2 haltime show was the best ever? I usually hate all the cheesy halftime shows, but that one rocked!
  9. P

Domains For Sale

All Domains are $19.99: CULater.org DonkeysAss.com DrunkenStupor.com EastBumF*ck.net FartKnockers.net JustWrong.net SideLineChat.com SocietyLounge.com SomethingAweful.net SomethingRotten.net TechTalker.net TheAssKicker.com All names registered at Enom...
  10. P

Is PayPal safe?

PayPal has been ean xcellent and convenient way of managing transactions, I don't know it gets such a bad rap. For my own piece of mind, I use PayPal for transaction but move $$ out to my bank account 1 - 2 times per month for safe keeping.
  11. P

pleas help me

Check with your ISP and see if they wil allow you to run a server on their network. Many do not, and will cancel your service if they catch you.
  12. P

Cheap Banner Ad Space!

Ten members a day? That's got to be some kind fo record for a new forum.
  13. P

People in need of hosting check this ideea out... What do u think?

I love that one. 20 people who don't know what they're doing sharing resposibility and expenses compared to using one professional host. I'd be a riot to see what happens when the server goes down, and all the finger pointing. There are reasons why people use profesisonal hosts.
  14. P

Look for a HOST

You might have a tough time finding a good host that wants to come close to touching this. What you are doing may or may not be illegal, but many hosts will not want to take the chance and risk having their server unplugged, literally. If you're serious about doing this amd have trouble...
  15. P

a host

These prices are not in the scam category. There is actually a 99% uptime guarantee at the bottom of the page, but it doesn't specify whether that is server or network, the TOS might spell it our more clearly. What is in the scam category is their poor website. "$ 4.4.67 USD* / month"...
  16. P

Forum linking/partnerships

Hi All: I'm looking for anyone with small to medium sized forums who is interested in linking our forums together. My forum is http://www.hostbidder.com, opened on 12/8/03, over 50 members, over 550 posts. Your forum should have at least these numbers. I'd like to have 'tabs' at the top...
  17. P

this website

100% in agreement. I would go as far to say thay no reputable host would EVER offer unlimted data transfer.
  18. P

What do clients prefer?

A web based cp is absolutely necessary. Offering multiple cp choices is even better.
  19. P

Where would you like to go? Anywhere in the world?

Safari in Africa Hiking in the Australian Outback Skiing Austrian/Italian Alps Just hanging out in every major city in the world I could go on and on....
  20. P

very busy today

HA! Sorry leamhost, but that's pretty funny!
Back