• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

50mb with 500mb transfer needed

I need some adfree space say 50mb with 500mb transfer with sql and php support for a personal site, I do not have a domain right now so subdomain support is also required. Anyone interested either pm me or my msn is naumanhaq@gmail.com Regards Scribbller
  2. S

Free hosting you.batcave.net / you.freehostpro.com

I signed up, its really good but what I need is sql and php support to test my personal work.
  3. S

Webhosting required

I require free webhosting of about 250 to 500 mb of webspace and about 5 gigs of transfer, i am planning to launch a new forum, i do not have a domain as yet but i do plan to get it in future, anybody with any offers. Secondly i have no problems with a 480X60 banner of the host on the index...
  4. S

Free host needed for php nuke

How about 250mb, without the forum i mean. Look there is quite alot of demand for this site, i have some of the best patch makers in my team.
  5. S

Looking for PHP Nuke Hosting

yes leamhost i am also interested in a host that is willing to give me hosting for php nuke.
  6. S

if the number of members is stopping anyone from hosting me, then tell you what we got all those members in just two weeks its just been two weeks since we opened.
  7. S

I need a free web host for php nuke, we have a domain www.cricket2004.co.uk which currently redirects to the forum of the site we are planning to make, we will host the domain with the host, and over 1000mb is provided will also move the forum to the host, i am willing to put adds of the...
Back