• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

>>>FREE Adverting + Domain<<< from $2.50/mo

4Web Hosting is an extension of 2Web Hosting which provides premium free hosting solutions with no ads! 4Web Hosting only chooses the best, providing RVSkin, Fantastico, cPanel 9.x and a Pentium 4-2.8GHz server, 1GB ram, dual 80GB HDs server which is located in the ServerMatrix datacenter...
  2. O

Reseller

I don't mean to flame, but that statement is a bit misleading. Your main site is hosted in theplanet.com's datacenter, so how do you own it? Also, what is bad about having a dedicated server in a quality datacenter with quality bandwidth, great support and reliable uptime? I'll delete this...
  3. O

Need Hosting

Hi, 4Web Hosting can offer the following for $5 a month (PayPal only) 1GB Space 20GB Data Transfer cPanel Fantastico (includes PHPnuke and Invisionboard) RVSkin Unlimited features (MySQL/POP3 email/Domain hosting/subdomains) Free domain when you prepay for 6 or 12 months...
  4. O

Reseller

Hi, 4Web can offer you the following: Custom Reseller 1 (email with this in the subject to get it): -1GB Space -20GB Transfer -$7.50/month -FREE DOMAIN (with 6-12 month billing plans) -100MB extra space for main site (does not subtract from the amount you have to sell :)) -Free...
  5. O

New site I worked on a lot :)

Can I see a portfolio? :)
  6. O

I tried the grey bg and it wasn't that good. I now changed the menus to CSS, it looks better and it actually makes it look better :) Thanks for the idea
  7. O

Actually, 2webh.com is known for free hosting and 4webh.com sounds like a better extension. The forums are fine, I have a paid support area, I just needed some critiques on the design. Thanks for the suggestions so far :)
  8. O

Fantastico?

My clients use it a lot. Mostly, scripts that are big like phpnuke are used.
  9. O

I just updated the site because I didn't like having a template in which a lot of other people used. So, here it is: http://www.4webh.com Like it? Any good colour combinations I should add? Next job, 2webh.com :D Thanks
  10. O

Good Reseller wanted

4Web Can offer the following for $50.00/mo: SphereR -15GB Space -200GB Data Transfer FREE ADVERTISING on 2webh.com (PR4/10 and Alexa Rank of 200,000) -FREE DOMAIN* (with 6-12 month billing cycles) -100MB extra space for main site (does not subtract from the amount you have to sell :))...
  11. O

Free Advertising + Free Domain + Free $5 Ad Account - 4WebH.com

4Web Hosting is an extension of 2Web Hosting which provides premium free hosting solutions with no ads! 4Web Hosting only chooses the best, providing RVSkin, Fantastico, cPanel 9.x and a Pentium 4-2.8GHz server, 1GB ram, dual 80GB HDs server which is located in the ServerMatrix...
  12. O

Looking for a hosting.

Hi, 4Web can offer the following: Cone 2GB Space 40GB Data Transfer FREE ADVERTISING on www.2webh.com -FREE DOMAIN (only with 6 and 12 month plans.) -cPanel -Fantastico -RVSkin -PHP/Perl/MySQL -Unlimited MySQL databases -Unlimited Email accounts -Unlimited Domains to host...
  13. O

AD Hearus

because adhearus uses pictures, they allowed it for me. I got my cheque from adhearus and they take a $3.50 fee for proccessing...
  14. O

Free Merchant Accounts!

what type of merchant accounts? Auth.net ones?
  15. O

Server Matrix offers "FREE" Control Panel. Servers starting at $69.00/mth, $0/setup

Welcome ServerMatrix to FWS :D I highly recommend them, great network, support and now value!
  16. O

AD Hearus

My cheque was sent on the 5th, still waiting for it :)
  17. O

300mb Space + 10GB Transfer + cPanel - 2webh.com

To be able to get hosting here, you must first get 50 GOOD posts. Posting one word/line replies is not a good post, make your posts informative and good. Do not flame people in the boards, leave that for PMs. Also, once you get accepted into hosting, please come back to the forums once in a...
  18. O

>>>FREE Adverting + Domain<<< from $2.50/mo

4Web Hosting is an extension of 2Web Hosting which provides premium free hosting solutions with no ads! 4Web Hosting only chooses the best, providing RVSkin, Fantastico, cPanel 9.x and a Pentium 4-2.8GHz server, 1GB ram, dual 80GB HDs server which is located in the ServerMatrix datacenter...
  19. O

Need Reseller Package

Hi, 4Web can offer you the following: 4GB Space 50GB Data Transfer FREE ADVERTISING - on www.2webh.com which is a PR4 site with an Alexa rating of 290,000+ $20.00/mo -FREE DOMAIN - (only for 6-12 month billing cycles) -100MB extra space for main site (does not subtract from the amount...
  20. O

Starting my own hosting... price-quality... need you opinion

Dual Xeons or one being hyperthreaded? Just make sure that you go with a quality provider, try to avoid the ones that give the most difficulty such as managed.com because there have been bad downtimes in the past and hosting companies have had their reputation ruined. I suggest theplanet.com...
Back