• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

>>>FREE Adverting + Domain<<< from $2.50/mo

4Web Hosting is an extension of 2Web Hosting which provides premium free hosting solutions with no ads! 4Web Hosting only chooses the best, providing RVSkin, Fantastico, cPanel 9.x and a Pentium 4-2.8GHz server, 1GB ram, dual 80GB HDs server which is located in the ServerMatrix datacenter...
  2. O

New site I worked on a lot :)

I just updated the site because I didn't like having a template in which a lot of other people used. So, here it is: http://www.4webh.com Like it? Any good colour combinations I should add? Next job, 2webh.com :D Thanks
  3. O

Free Advertising + Free Domain + Free $5 Ad Account - 4WebH.com

4Web Hosting is an extension of 2Web Hosting which provides premium free hosting solutions with no ads! 4Web Hosting only chooses the best, providing RVSkin, Fantastico, cPanel 9.x and a Pentium 4-2.8GHz server, 1GB ram, dual 80GB HDs server which is located in the ServerMatrix...
  4. O

300mb Space + 10GB Transfer + cPanel - 2webh.com

To be able to get hosting here, you must first get 50 GOOD posts. Posting one word/line replies is not a good post, make your posts informative and good. Do not flame people in the boards, leave that for PMs. Also, once you get accepted into hosting, please come back to the forums once in a...
  5. O

>>>FREE Adverting + Domain<<< from $2.50/mo

4Web Hosting is an extension of 2Web Hosting which provides premium free hosting solutions with no ads! 4Web Hosting only chooses the best, providing RVSkin, Fantastico, cPanel 9.x and a Pentium 4-2.8GHz server, 1GB ram, dual 80GB HDs server which is located in the ServerMatrix datacenter...
  6. O

FREE Adverting + Domain - 4webh.com

4Web Hosting is an extension of 2Web Hosting which provides premium free hosting solutions with no ads! 4Web Hosting only chooses the best, providing RVSkin, Fantastico, cPanel 9.x and a Pentium 4-2.8GHz server, 1GB ram, dual 80GB HDs server which is located in the ServerMatrix...
  7. O

4Web Hosting - Opening Special!

4Web Hosting - Opening Special! (updated/upgraded!) 4Web Hosting is an extension of 2Web Hosting which provides premium free hosting solutions with no ads! 4Web Hosting only chooses the best, providing RVSkin, Fantastico, cPanel 9.x and a Pentium 4-2.8GHz server, 1GB ram, dual 80GB HDs...
  8. O

2Web is back with a new server!

After a few short months, one server wasn't enough to deal with the demand we received, so we got a new server and it is ready to take clients! You get to become a part of a great and active community and get the following hosting package: 300mb Space 10GB Transfer PHP/Perl/CGI 5 MySQL 5...
  9. O

What would you like in a free host?

I am getting another server and I will currently use it for normal hosting operations. I will also run two extra services: 1) Free image hosting - normal upload, no registrations required. What would you like on the maximum file size? 2) Automatic signups (with approval) - 10mb space and...
  10. O

300MB Space/10GB Transfer/PHP/MySQL/cPanel/NO ADS!

That's right! 2Web has upgraded the space and bandwidth on hosting. Space upgraded to 300MB and bandwidth was upgraded to 10GB. All I ask is 35 posts in our forums. Signups are currently only open from Saturday at noon until Sunday at noon (all times EST). The network has been great and for...
  11. O

Please delete

Please delete Sorry for triple post
  12. O

250mb space/4GB transfer/cPanel - 2w.ca

2Web is ready to open as a new free host! Here is some information about 2Web: Server is located in ThePlanet DC (Rented from ServerMatrix, a division of TP) Pentium 4 2.8GHz 1GB DDR Ram 80GB Western Digital hard with 8MB cache RedHat Enterprise 3.0 Here is what you get: 250mb space...
  13. O

Dalir Networks

****This host does not belong to me, I just found it**** Offer looks good for small sites: http://www.dalir.net/ not sure about domain hosting though.
Back