• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Need a host.

Heres what i need; 2gb space. 20 gb. bandwidth. cpanel, with fantasico 99% uptime. my ads allowed. domain name. good support. willing to pay 12$ a month and below.
  2. C

Host Me?

Ok, well i have a website up, you can see it here; www.visionstudios.be . BUT ahplace server is either marked as spam or something else and there email isn't work and since i need to email people for conformation of there email my site it lacking in users since after they sign up they never get...
  3. C

My Templates

hey guys, i started my site Vision Studios, its about free tutorials and web templates. i've made a couple tutorials and 2 templates so far and i'd like you to tell me what you think of the free templates Take a look here; (just click the 'PREVIEW DEMO: Here' to see a live demo of the...
  4. C

Need a new host..

Hey, well my site was hosted at ahplace, but this past week the uptime as been very bad, i mean its down more then it is up it seems.. So i think i'm going to have to start to look for a new host.. Heres what i would need; 200-300 mb space. 5-10gb bandwith. fantasico. cpanel. ftp...
  5. C

Looking for some help

hey guys, i guess this would be more of someone who would like to sponser me, because i don't think any free host's can supply what i need, well i'm not sure there might be some. 3-5 gb space 20-30 gb bandwith cpanel with fantasico domain hosting (i already own the domain) unlimited features...
  6. C

On the look.. Again..

Ok, so i'm tierd of people promising me things that there not delivering.. i know free hosting what can you except? but when people say something in any kind of a bussiness they have a right that they need to back it up.. once again my host is down, well not down just all my MySQL db's are gone...
  7. C

800mb and 10gb b/w

hey guys heres what i'm looking for; 800mb or more space (a little less is fine) 10gb bandwith (a little less is fine) 3 domains under one account (i already have one domain visionstudios.be) unlimiited features mysql, email, subdoamins, etc.. cpanel fantasico 99% uptime! good customer...
  8. C

Free hosting for big site?

hey guys, i currenty run www.visionstudios.be on flashpoint networks, but i'm forced to find a new host because there ALWAYS down, i'm getting a design and a new name, but i need to find a free host who can give me the following; 400mb+ space 6 to 10 gb b/w MySQL (30+ unlimited would be...
  9. C

Vision Studios Version 1!

Hey guys, tell me what you think of my new grahpics design site; www.visionstudios.be pretty much every thing is up except for a couple little things. I just want to get a feel how what everyone thinks. thanks. -cnelson. :)
  10. C

Host Needed PLease

hey guys this is whats i'm trying to find.. -200mb or up -3gb bandwith -ads are fine -cpanel with fantastico (must have, version doesn't matter) -instant activion would be nice -no forum posting -FTP thanks for any help. -cnelson.
  11. C

Looking for a team?

hey guys, i'm satrting up a design website called Exhale Designs, after my first website inhale took a wrong turn. If anyone is intrested in becoming a part of the tem please post back or PM me. The site is going to be about Graphic Designs useing programs such as Photoshop and 3Dsoftware etc...
  12. C

witch logo??

hey guys i was wondering what you thoguht and what logo you think is beter? or please note, both are not good quaitly for preview because imaheshack.us will not allowed .gif :) what do you think?
  13. C

Where to start?? Ahh..help please..

Hey guys, i want to start makeing free website templates and distrubuting them, i know how to code and all but what about, web headers, side bars and stuff like grafics like that? here are the programs i have to use.. >Adobe PhotoShop CS >Adobe ImageReady >Adobe Illustator 10 >Adobe...
  14. C

Free Host Please..

Hey guys here's what i'm going to need. or would like. :p -200mb -1-2gb b/w -no ads -cpanel (not nessary) -FTP this is a must.. -i don't really wnat to post in a forum... i belive thats all. :) thankz for any help. :)
  15. C

Free Host Please..

Hey guys, i need a host, here what i would like. 200mb. at least i have games, they our either all mine or have been sent to be my the author. 1bg BW FTP upload No Ad's expect pop-ups or text link C-panel (but not nesseray) I don't really want to have to post for hosting either but if i...
  16. C

Please tell me what you think..

www.rct2bz.tk <<my new site one Roller Coaster Tycoon. :) Tell me what you think please. I also have a forum. :) :)
  17. C

On The Road Again..

Ok, here is what i need again... :cry2: -Free -70mb and up/space -2gigs/bandwith -subdomain -don't mind ad's but NO banners. -cPanel -good up time -it's going to be out computers in general. -i.e my site that is not finshed yet www.globalunited.tk Thx. for any help! :)
  18. C

Need Free Host. Please Help.

Here's what i need. 75 mb. of space (more if possable) 100 mb. of b/w (more if passable) file size limit 4-10 mb. (no limit if possable) Sub-Domain (this is not nessary, but would like one) Cpanel (Fantastico if possable) 1 Email acount (not nessary) don't mind ad's (pop's up, text...
  19. C

B2L is down??

hey, i cannot get on www.buildtolearn.com this is'nt the first time, it has happened, i get a page cannot be displayed mesage, is anyone else have the same probeulm, and i cannot log into cPanel.
  20. C

Need a free host, please help!

Hi, here is what i am looking for, this would be a gameing site, if anyone would like to know. What i need. 250mb. at least 6gb. bandwith. subdomain. password protected folders-i would like this but if not it's ok. web stats. FTP. No ads i will have ads as long as there not banner ads...
Back