• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

HostMyFile.info is back - Free File Hosting

Hello everyone, After a few months of downtime because of some personal issues, HostMyFile.info is back! This time we are here to stay. Registered users can upload files up to 200 MB in size. Registered users can also create folders and many more! The monthly bandwidth for registered users...
  2. H

please delete

Please delete.
  3. H

Advertising

We want to advertise our services on FWS. WHy isn't anyone answering? :confused4
  4. H

Advertising on FWS

I'd like to advertise my services on freewebspace. I have sent a few PM's to Peo. I was told I have to wait a few months. I waited 5 months then I contacted Peo again. Still no reply. Is there no way to advertise here? :/
  5. H

Free File Hosting - No upload/download limits!

www.filehosting.cc offers powerful free file hosting. You can host your digital photos, digital audio/video, documents, and other files (.zip, .rar, etc). Your files are hosted on multiple secure servers. You can optionally password protect your downloads. No upload/download limits...
  6. H

FileHosting.cc Free File Hosting - Unlimited uploads/downloads

FileHosting.cc offers powerful free file hosting services. Your files are hosted on powerful, fast, dedicated servers. The only limit is the filesize, which is currently set to 150 MB. Registration is not required. Files uploaded anonymously are deleted after 30 days of inactivity. This does...
  7. H

HostMyFile - Free File Hosting 150 MB storage / 10 GB Bandwidth

HostMyFile.info offers Free File Hosting for everyone. You can use our service to upload small or large files such as images, audio/video files, etc. We offer 150 MB of storage space for your files and 10 GB of monthly bandwidth. File size limit is set to 50 MB. Direct linking is also...
  8. H

HostMyFile - Free 100 MB File Hosting

HostMyPic is proud to launch HostMyFile.info, a service offering Free File Hosting. Free registration is required. We offer 100 MB of space for your files and 10 GB of monthly bandwidth for free. Start uploading your files now! Visit us at www.hostmyfile.info If you have any questions...
Back