• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

DualCore Pentium 3.0Ghz $199/mo Free Setup

DualCore Pentium 3.0Ghz *2 gb of RAM *320gb HD *1000 GB Transfer $199.00/mo. and Free Setup! Three (3) of these are available. Ordering: Not available on site (eboundhost.com). Email sales@eboundhost.com to get the coupon code. Server located in Broadwing Datacenter in Chicago suburb.
  2. I

1 Month Free Semi-Managed Affordably Priced Servers

eBoundHost sales (at) eBoundHost (dot) com support (at) eBoundHost (dot) com 847-436-4678 ORDER HERE Coupon Code: ttpoos Three server configurations are currently available with 1 Month Free pricing. Sign up for three months, only pay for the first two. Intel P4 2.0 GHz 1 GB RAM 300...
  3. I

Webmaster-Tuned Affiliate Program: $80/referral

eBoundHost affiliate program pays $80/referral. Terrific opportunity specifically geared toward webmasters as an incentive to refer clients to eBoundHost. We guarantee to pay you and that the customer will be happy with your referral. Next step is to simply sign up here. Enjoy and voice...
  4. I

Money Message Specifically For Webmasters!

Dear Webmasters, eBoundHost's affiliate program pays $80/referral! This makes it an excellent opportunity for you to make more money. We want this program to be directly used by webmasters. Even if you have already hosted your clients somewhere, there is no reason not to switch them. You will...
  5. I

Awesome Affiliate Program: $80/referral

Hi, eBoundHost has introduced an affiliate program, which pays $80/referral. This is a terrific opportunity for those interested in an affiliate program. We guarantee to pay you and that the customer will be happy with your referral. Next step is to simply sign up here. Enjoy and let me know...
  6. I

Just Launched Affiliate Program: $80/referral

eBoundHost has launched a brand new affiliate program, paying $80 per referral for shared hosting! Simply sign up in the affiliate section of http://www.eboundhost.com and your next step is to earn cash. Enjoy.
  7. I

FAST Dedicated Servers! Check out a great deal on these awesome servers. 99.9% uptime

eBoundHost sales (at) eBoundHost (dot) com support (at) eBoundHost (dot) com (847) 436-4678 :usflag: JULY SPECIAL. Receive 40% OFF on first two months. COUPON CODE: jdssfpo Dedicated Server Order Page -All servers run Linux and Plesk. -Setup Fee waived on quarterly billing cycle or...
  8. I

Semi-Managed Fast Dedicated Servers July Special Sale 40% off First Two Months

eBoundHost http://www.eboundhost.com/hosting/dedicated/ Setup Time: Within 24 Hours Support: http://www.eboundhost.com/helpcenter/ and support (at) eBoundHost (dot) com Sales: sales (at) eBoundHost (dot) com Order Page Current Sale: July Special -- All Dedicated Servers Are 40% off For...
  9. I

Semi-Managed Fast Dedicated Servers Starting At Sale Price: $59.40 (Linux)

eBoundHost update on setup fees and additional discounts Hi, Just want to add that the setup fee is WAIVED when account is opened on a quarterly billing cycle or longer. Also, there is an additional 5% discount on semi-annual billing and 10% on annual billing.
  10. I

Semi-Managed Fast Dedicated Servers Starting At Sale Price: $59.40 (Linux)

eBoundHost http://www.eboundhost.com/hosting/dedicated/ Setup Time: Within 24 Hours Support: http://www.eboundhost.com/helpcenter/ and support (at) eBoundHost.com Sales: sales@eBoundHost.com Order Page Current Sale: June Special -- All Dedicated Servers Are 40% off For the First Two...
  11. I

Offering Dedicated Servers - First 2 Months 40% Off

Addition: Here is the June Special Coupon Code you will need to take 40% off the price: jdssfpo
  12. I

Offering Dedicated Servers - First 2 Months 40% Off

eBoundHost offers a 40% discount on the first two months, on any dedicated server. Here is one of the servers that you can pick out: *Xeon 3.0 GHz *1 GB RAM *250 GB HD *1500 GB Transfer *4 IPs *Plesk control panel *Price: $219/month *First 2 months discounted at 40% to: $131.40/month...
  13. I

Shared Web Hosting - Special Offer

Welcome! Do you want to be able to rely on top-knotch technical support? And 99.9% uptime? From a web host that has been doing this since 2000? Try eBoundHost. Special Limited Time Offer. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
  14. I

Shared Package Special!

Why eBoundHost? Reliable Network -- 99.9% Uptime Support that Cares Need proof? 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. $4.95/month, host 10 Domains! More Information This is a very special hosting package and and no links are available to it from eBoundHost.com. Again, the plan is listed HERE...
  15. I

Looking for someone to host my site!

I didn't realize that's what b& meant, thanks hosting-shack.
  16. I

eBoundHost Hi Statichosting, I'm surprised no one posted all weekend. How are things going, have you decided on hosting yet? If the package I placed above doesn't fit, then there is a special that we're currently running. Here are the specs: *500 GB Transfer *20 GB Storage *Price...
  17. I

eBoundHost Hey Statichosting, I used to play a little BW myself (actually too much), that stuff isn't so bad... consider it in the realm of cheat codes. Here is the package that could fit you: *15 GB *500 GB Data Transfer *$8.33/month *Available Here: Universal Package If you have...
  18. I

Looking for hosting

eBoundHost Hi xMillar, First, here are the specs of the package: *15 GB Webspace *500 GB Data Transfer *100 MySQL Databases *Features, such as .htaccess are included *Price: $8.33/month *AVAILABLE HERE I am not sure whether you need one, but a free domain is included with 12-24...
  19. I

I need this..

eBoundHost Hi CrazyShooter, I'm not sure whether you're looking for something reliable, if you are you'll definitely get reliability with eBoundHost (99.9% uptime). You can check reviews on HostSearch.com. I just want you to be able to consider this package: *15,000 MB Space *500,000 MB...
  20. I

need high bandwith

eBoundHost Hi howsthat, Please consider this hosting package as it is a special that's being run right now: *500 GB Transfer *15 GB Storage *$8.33/month *More Information... Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. If you don't mind, I will follow up with you...
Back