• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

DualCore Pentium 3.0Ghz $199/mo Free Setup

DualCore Pentium 3.0Ghz *2 gb of RAM *320gb HD *1000 GB Transfer $199.00/mo. and Free Setup! Three (3) of these are available. Ordering: Not available on site (eboundhost.com). Email sales@eboundhost.com to get the coupon code. Server located in Broadwing Datacenter in Chicago suburb.
  2. I

1 Month Free Semi-Managed Affordably Priced Servers

eBoundHost sales (at) eBoundHost (dot) com support (at) eBoundHost (dot) com 847-436-4678 ORDER HERE Coupon Code: ttpoos Three server configurations are currently available with 1 Month Free pricing. Sign up for three months, only pay for the first two. Intel P4 2.0 GHz 1 GB RAM 300...
  3. I

Webmaster-Tuned Affiliate Program: $80/referral

eBoundHost affiliate program pays $80/referral. Terrific opportunity specifically geared toward webmasters as an incentive to refer clients to eBoundHost. We guarantee to pay you and that the customer will be happy with your referral. Next step is to simply sign up here. Enjoy and voice...
  4. I

Money Message Specifically For Webmasters!

Dear Webmasters, eBoundHost's affiliate program pays $80/referral! This makes it an excellent opportunity for you to make more money. We want this program to be directly used by webmasters. Even if you have already hosted your clients somewhere, there is no reason not to switch them. You will...
  5. I

Awesome Affiliate Program: $80/referral

Hi, eBoundHost has introduced an affiliate program, which pays $80/referral. This is a terrific opportunity for those interested in an affiliate program. We guarantee to pay you and that the customer will be happy with your referral. Next step is to simply sign up here. Enjoy and let me know...
  6. I

Just Launched Affiliate Program: $80/referral

eBoundHost has launched a brand new affiliate program, paying $80 per referral for shared hosting! Simply sign up in the affiliate section of http://www.eboundhost.com and your next step is to earn cash. Enjoy.
  7. I

FAST Dedicated Servers! Check out a great deal on these awesome servers. 99.9% uptime

eBoundHost sales (at) eBoundHost (dot) com support (at) eBoundHost (dot) com (847) 436-4678 :usflag: JULY SPECIAL. Receive 40% OFF on first two months. COUPON CODE: jdssfpo Dedicated Server Order Page -All servers run Linux and Plesk. -Setup Fee waived on quarterly billing cycle or...
  8. I

Semi-Managed Fast Dedicated Servers July Special Sale 40% off First Two Months

eBoundHost http://www.eboundhost.com/hosting/dedicated/ Setup Time: Within 24 Hours Support: http://www.eboundhost.com/helpcenter/ and support (at) eBoundHost (dot) com Sales: sales (at) eBoundHost (dot) com Order Page Current Sale: July Special -- All Dedicated Servers Are 40% off For...
  9. I

Semi-Managed Fast Dedicated Servers Starting At Sale Price: $59.40 (Linux)

eBoundHost http://www.eboundhost.com/hosting/dedicated/ Setup Time: Within 24 Hours Support: http://www.eboundhost.com/helpcenter/ and support (at) eBoundHost.com Sales: sales@eBoundHost.com Order Page Current Sale: June Special -- All Dedicated Servers Are 40% off For the First Two...
  10. I

Offering Dedicated Servers - First 2 Months 40% Off

eBoundHost offers a 40% discount on the first two months, on any dedicated server. Here is one of the servers that you can pick out: *Xeon 3.0 GHz *1 GB RAM *250 GB HD *1500 GB Transfer *4 IPs *Plesk control panel *Price: $219/month *First 2 months discounted at 40% to: $131.40/month...
  11. I

Shared Web Hosting - Special Offer

Welcome! Do you want to be able to rely on top-knotch technical support? And 99.9% uptime? From a web host that has been doing this since 2000? Try eBoundHost. Special Limited Time Offer. 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
  12. I

Shared Package Special!

Why eBoundHost? Reliable Network -- 99.9% Uptime Support that Cares Need proof? 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. $4.95/month, host 10 Domains! More Information This is a very special hosting package and and no links are available to it from eBoundHost.com. Again, the plan is listed HERE...
  13. I

Shared Package Special!

Why eBoundHost? Reliable Network -- 99.9% Uptime Support that Cares Need proof? 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. $4.95/month, host 10 Domains! More Information This is a very special hosting package and and no links are available to it from eBoundHost.com. Again, the plan is listed HERE.
  14. I

We Buy Web Hosting Companies

There is no reason to walk away from a hosting business -- sell it to us! We're currently looking to acquire web hosting companies with revenues of $7,000 and greater; however, any reasonble offer will be considered. Please contact me. Thank you.
  15. I

Special Shared Package! -- Solid Network: 99.9% Uptime, 10 Domains

Why eBoundHost? Reliable Network -- 99.9% Uptime Support that Cares Need proof? 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. $4.95/month, host 10 Domains! More Information This is a very special hosting package and it's $4.95 per month, period -- no need to make a long term commitment. No links are...
  16. I

Excellent Package for Resellers!

Hi Everyone, There is a great package at eBoundHost that is an awesome deal for resellers. You'll be on eBoundHost's reliable network -- 99.9% uptime. Support is fantastic. This hosting package is $4.95/month and comes with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Check it out HERE.
  17. I

Question to Web Hosting Companies

Hi, I'm posing this question to web hosters who rent dedicated servers to host their shared clients. Is it a concern to you whether the company from which you rent the dedicated server also does shared hosting? Are you less likely to get a dedicated server from such a company? If yes, why? Is...
  18. I

Dedicated Server March Special! 50% off!

Special offer from an established six-year old company, eBoundHost, on Dedicated Servers: *2.8 Ghz Celeron 64bit processor *120 GB Hard Drive *1 GB RAM *1000 GB Transfer *CentOS *6 IPs *Remote Reboot Optional *First 3 months are $60/month (50% off the regular price) *Setup is FREE! on...
  19. I

Dedicated Servers March Special! 50% Off!

Special offer from an established six-year old company, eBoundHost, on Dedicated Servers: *2.8 Ghz Celeron 64bit processor *120 GB Hard Drive *1 GB RAM *1000 GB Transfer *CentOS *6 IPs *Remote Reboot Optional *First 3 months are $60/month (50% off the regular price) and setup is FREE...
Back