• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

RQ: cpanel host for $20-30/year

I am looking for cpanel host for my personal site with request: 1gb-2gb space 20gb bandwidth (monthly) I'd rerally like cron jobs and safe mode OFF ALSO: - I need the payment by VISA and I'm looking to pay yearly and my budget is 20-30us/year - Hosting site must have been up for at...
  2. N

Free Reseller Packages

My site and most of our friends's site in Vietnamese. Is vietnamese language allowed ? Thanks for reply
  3. N

Free Reseller Packages

Sorry, any language limited ?
  4. N

ahplace.com down again~

I sympathize with you for the situation. Hope AHP soon be up and more stronger then it ever
  5. N

Free Reseller Accounts (30 domains, no catch)

I would like one please pm had been sent
  6. N

5-10 GB of Space/ 30-50 GB of Bandwidth - Instant activation - AHPlace.com

that simple a hurman mistaken. It hard to running a free web host provider at the beigining and i bear with ahplace.com. Anyway i still love ahplace and hope that ahplace will soon be back as it was. ------------------- Yohosting team
  7. N

Looking to give out 10 Reseller Plans with End-User Live Chat Support for Free!

email sent please reply me more detail about your offer. Thanks
  8. N

Free Plesk Hosting?

I hear alot about Plesk, had been try in demo but never ready using it If i have a change to using it atlest 1month, i can telling you. For me now WHM/cPanel is the my best choice Regards
  9. N

Need Reseller account sponsor (click for details)

All clear! Thanks for your time
  10. N

PM sent. I had visisted your forum. There one thing that i found in your server that at present some cgi are not allow to run on your server while most of our site are running Joomla/Mambo/ NUKE and forum script like SMF, myBB, phpBB and so on. I just wonder if it will be allowed shortly? Any...
  11. N

PM sent to Dayu Hope i will got your offer. Thanks you.
  12. N

Bupming ! Any one there can help ? I readly need your sponse for my plan.
  13. N

Thanks for your reply, I had been given # 40 account (from my 10G/50G account i got from ahplace) so that why i just ask for any offer that can meet my requirement. Google add can acceptable but i thing google ad not suitable with our site cause my site and forum in Vietnamese, friendly...
  14. N

I am the owner of http://yohosting.net the site that provide free hosting for Vietnamese without any frofit. I had been given free reseller account (WHM) from ahplace.com but now my account be full so i need another sponsor that can help me an my Vietnamese. I accept put top banner...
  15. N

Reseller Fraud Alert

I just have domain: yohosting.net now. I also would like to take your change. How do you thinhking about ?
  16. N

FREE: 1GB Disk Space, 100GB Bandwidth/m, 100 POP3, 100 MySQL, PHP, CGI

The fist time i sign then received the mail said that the permotion expired and tell me to see the news in freewebspace.net. But the 2nd time only autorespon meil then it gone ! Maybe i am not lucky man.
  17. N

AHBHost.com - No Posts Required! No Ads Required Unless You Want To Have Ads!

The server is down !? - My site are suppending after 02 days !?
  18. N

Limit time offer - Free 500MB Cpanel Hosting

Oh, I am trying But no username how ? which username sould i use. tried email but un successfully. Thanks You,
Back