• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Expired domain...

I registered a domain last october '05 and it was expired this month, how much time does i have to renew the domain registration before others can register the same domain name? :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: thanks! :usflag:
  2. N

Hosting needed (if possible)

Is there any site in the world who'se offering VB imbeeded hosting? I just built a "experimental" website. Im willing to invest on it, but not too much for me to buy a license from Vbulletin (yet). I've seen several hosting site that's leasing IPB on their webhosting package, is there a...
  3. N

Webhosting and importing needed

Hi, need this: 1 GB Space 15 GB Bandwidth Unlimited SQL Unlimited Emails (well normally i will just use 4-5 i just wanted it to be unlimited :p ) Im currently running a IPB 1.2 bulletin board, im upgrading to VBulletin 3.5.1, since i'm a dumbass... i expect my webhost to do a one time...
  4. N

Domain Dispute

I would like to transfer my domain on a new webhost. I'm having a hard time doing so because my old webhost is not cooperating. Here's what happened 1. I subscribed on a certain webhosting. I pay them $5 for advance webhost payment and $6 for domain registration. 2. At first the whois of...
  5. N

traffic rank

Aside from alexa, is there any other website which has the credibility on calculating ranks/page views?:confused4
  6. N

Domain transfer question

Hey i know this sounds dumb... I'm planning to transfer my domain from one webhost to another. what to do? :beer:
  7. N

Hosting request

I'm looking for a new webhost who can accomodate my forum. I already have a registered domain. I'm currently subscribed to on a webhosting with this package: $4.90/mo includes: 600MB webspace 15GB Bandwidth Pre-installed IPB 1.2 forum (i need that!) Check that for more details ->LINK...
Back