• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Non profit org.

Hi im looking for somthing like 1gb space* 2GB transfer* preferable cPanel 5 MySQL DBs Sub domain t109.yoursite (Maybe change from a sub domain later.) No ads except a link to your site? Please no post for host either. This is for a non profit Boy Scout troop Thanks Mike *Needs to be able...
  2. B

Free hosting for non profit group

Hi im looking for somthing like 500MB space (expandable later?) atleast 1GB transfer preferable cPanel 5 MySQL DBs No ads except maybe a link to your site? This is for a non profit Boy Scout troop Thanks Mike
  3. B

File hosting site

Does any one know where i can get the files needed to create a site like http://rapidshare.de/ ?
  4. B

cPanel hosting!

100MB Space 10GB Transfer Per Month 5 FTP Accounts 5 Email Accounts 5 MySQL Databases 5 SubDomains Cpanel Free SubDomain - you.boredumforum.com All it requires is 20 posts on my forum http://boredumforum.com Just email me at admin@boredumforum.com with you Full name Domain...
  5. B

Reseller

I have found a host. Thank you all for your offers! Mike
  6. B

Reseller

Im looking for a reseller with somthing like... 5gb+ space 50gb+ Transfer Unlimited features cPanel For around $5 a month I also need the back ups of my old accounts restored... let me know what you guys can offer! either relply here or contact me on AIM ( I123456789SEEYOU ) or Yahoo (...
  7. B

temp. host...

Any one?:wave:
  8. B

temp. host...

I am willing to put ads on my site for the time you are hosting me...
  9. B

temp. host...

That didnt work out...he couldnt restore my backup...so any one else got any offers?
  10. B

temp. host...

Hey...i just need a host for at most like one month but proball more like 1 week i just want to get ONE of my sites back online...i have a FULL cPanel backup of thw account in which i will need restored. i need maybe like 200 megs of space and a gig or two of transfer at max...one MySql my own...
  11. B

Like Watching a Ladder in front of.. Oh, wait what?

very interesting! paints drying very well if i do say so myself :eek2:
  12. B

help...

hmmm that seems a bit steap...ill have have to talk to my financial consultant about that...ill get back to you...:tired2:
  13. B

help...

Hey, Me and one of my friends have been trying to figure out what this tune is from for a few days now and we cant figure it out so i was wondering if any one else knew what it was?? :confused4 http://www.boredumforum.com/Untitled.mp3 By the way the audio cuts out around 28 seconds or...
  14. B

free shoutcast hosting

I thought you were hosting yourself? And why do you only need 32 slots at a lower quality?? im just confused...:confused4
  15. B

Shooting is fun

I second that...lol...M1s are also alot of fun...:cool2:
Back