• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Giving 1 free hosting package to first person to PM

offer closed package has been given to mywyl congrats!
  2. P

Giving 1 free hosting package to first person to PM

First person to PM me will get this package: 100mb upgradeable on request 1 gig bandwith also upgradable 10 of everything else fantastico etc! No questions asked, no personal details (except maybe email) required! Hurry Hurry Hurry!!! Edit: please PM your email, domain (request subdomain if...
  3. P

Hosting with cpanel needed for personal site

is the 5gbfree.com host use cpanel or its own panel?
  4. P

Hosting with cpanel needed for personal site

Hey i need a secure host, someone who doesn't distribute information cause I am making a site to link up my family. I need: 100mb (upgradable if possible) 1gb bandwith (also upgradable please) Cpanel Fantastico I would prefer no posting. I don't mind registering and requesting. And...
  5. P

Im back!

EDIT TO THE REQUEST: I am allowing either forced ads or now text ads from google or clicksor (I will place the ad on my site I just need the script)
  6. P

Im back!

Host-us.net - do you allow free domains like us.to that can be directed to your nameservers?
  7. P

Im back!

no this is not for the streaming site this one is for something learner based i'm planning to start up a site for people to learn basics of html, javascript etc. Also it may have a scripts database like scripts.com or something, but this will grow from small to big Also reply to earth: I...
  8. P

Im back!

More hosting here guys I've been searching through the archives for a couple a days and it seems all the sites with good offers are gone!:eek2: anyway; I need at least 100mb bandwith I don't mind anything as longs as its bigger than 2mb!:lol: (JUst kiddin) OH and don't forget Cpanel and...
  9. P

Need only 50mb! But instantly!

Still haven't found a host hey guys i still haven't found a stable host. It seems either the site is down or my account gets terminated (meanhost.be) anyway im still lookin for a stable host. Ads are accepted as long as they are forced and the site MUST ACCEPT .RBS FILES
  10. P

alright cool down all!!!! I can see everyone is pushing good offers Thanks all! Please Note: When i say instantly means on the spot! Plus i don't like posting whatsoever! Be it for requesting directly or indirect!
  11. P

Hi i am in need of the following things: 50mb space (must be upgradable if i run out of space) 1gig bandwith (may need a lot more cause im hosting big files!) everything should be upgradable fantastico plus I should be able to upload .rbs files used for something called a radioblog...
  12. P

Lookin for a webhost for clan site

i need something with little lag. I hav seen that x10 servers take hours to load my pages even though its only text and i hav already stated no posting weather i earn points or not absolutely NO POSTING any other offers
  13. P

Lookin for a webhost for clan site

I need a webhost that can provide around 100mb space and at least 2 gigs bandwith/month. Also i need fantastico scripts. The sign up should be instant and i dont mind ads as long as they are automaticly placed. no forum postin please.:-)
  14. P

QHost - 10gb/100gb only $2,99 per month!

Yes an amazing plan and I bet you you won't find a better plan elsewhere. * 10gb * 100gb Bandwith * 100 MySQL * 100 Subdomains * 100 FTP accounts * 100 E-mail Accounts(Upgradable for free) * 100 Mailing lists(Upgradable for free) * 10 Parked domains * 10...
  15. P

Free hosting request

For both hosts do I hav to place the ads on all pages?
  16. P

Free reseller [ad supported]

Its amazing how a free reseller request can attract soooooo much attention. This post has been up for about 3 days and i already have like 142 people seeing it!
  17. P

Free hosting request

I know its difficult to find. I am pretty sure u can get around at least: 100 MySQL 100 Subdomains If this is easier for you.
  18. P

how do u kow? And i am not asking wether its reasonable for the host i am askin wether its reasonable for a reseller to use.
  19. P

Free hosting request

Hi i need a free host that will be able to support many, many forums. I need about 1gb space at least 10gb bandwith and may need more. Unlimited MySQL databases Unlimited subdomains No posting please I am willing to place ads on all pages but i don't know how to add them to forums so i may...
  20. P

okay so how about 50 gb bandwith is tht reasonable?
Back