• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Giving 1 free hosting package to first person to PM

First person to PM me will get this package: 100mb upgradeable on request 1 gig bandwith also upgradable 10 of everything else fantastico etc! No questions asked, no personal details (except maybe email) required! Hurry Hurry Hurry!!! Edit: please PM your email, domain (request subdomain if...
  2. P

Hosting with cpanel needed for personal site

Hey i need a secure host, someone who doesn't distribute information cause I am making a site to link up my family. I need: 100mb (upgradable if possible) 1gb bandwith (also upgradable please) Cpanel Fantastico I would prefer no posting. I don't mind registering and requesting. And...
  3. P

Im back!

More hosting here guys I've been searching through the archives for a couple a days and it seems all the sites with good offers are gone!:eek2: anyway; I need at least 100mb bandwith I don't mind anything as longs as its bigger than 2mb!:lol: (JUst kiddin) OH and don't forget Cpanel and...
  4. P

Need only 50mb! But instantly!

Hi i am in need of the following things: 50mb space (must be upgradable if i run out of space) 1gig bandwith (may need a lot more cause im hosting big files!) everything should be upgradable fantastico plus I should be able to upload .rbs files used for something called a radioblog...
  5. P

Lookin for a webhost for clan site

I need a webhost that can provide around 100mb space and at least 2 gigs bandwith/month. Also i need fantastico scripts. The sign up should be instant and i dont mind ads as long as they are automaticly placed. no forum postin please.:-)
  6. P

QHost - 10gb/100gb only $2,99 per month!

Yes an amazing plan and I bet you you won't find a better plan elsewhere. * 10gb * 100gb Bandwith * 100 MySQL * 100 Subdomains * 100 FTP accounts * 100 E-mail Accounts(Upgradable for free) * 100 Mailing lists(Upgradable for free) * 10 Parked domains * 10...
  7. P

Free hosting request

Hi i need a free host that will be able to support many, many forums. I need about 1gb space at least 10gb bandwith and may need more. Unlimited MySQL databases Unlimited subdomains No posting please I am willing to place ads on all pages but i don't know how to add them to forums so i may...
  8. P

Free reseller [ad supported]

Is anybody here able to supply a reseller with the following requirements? 5gb space at least 10gigs band fantastico cpanel/WHM I will put as many ads as you wish on my site and the sites i host. Any ads except banners Thanks!
  9. P

Lookin for free reseller

Hi i am lookin for a free reseller with: 5gb space at least 10gb bandwith Cpanel/WHM Fantastico i am willing to place ads on my site and the sites i host If there is anything else u want on the sites eg. popups etc. its ok by me No forum posting please.
  10. P

Looking for free shoutcast host

I need a shoucast host. 50 or more people at a time plz No forum posting. Will accept ads. Thanks! :angel:
  11. P

Need reseller

I would like to start up my own web host. I don't have a WHM licsense or anything. If someone can provide me with about 5 gb space and about 10gb bandwith I would be willing to place up to 3 google ads or 3 banner ads on all the sites I host! I have a domain.
  12. P

Need hosting for NFS Fan site

I need a host for an nfs fan site requirements are: 200mb space 1gig Bandwith 5MySQL 10 or more Subdomains Fantastico Cpanel No forum posting I allow ads May need more later
  13. P

Need host for Webhosting reviews

I need a web host fo a site about web hosting reviews. Will require the following: 500mb space* 1gig bandwith* MySQL PHP Fantastico scripts 5 E-mail addresses* No Forum Posting at all (not even registering at a forum) In return you'll get: Up to 3 Google adsense ads on each page...
  14. P

Free WHM host request if there is any

I know there aren't many hosts that give away free WHM hosting but if anyone has any idea please let me know. I will be willing to place up to 2 ads on each page and/or do forum posting (no more the 20posts/month). I already know of www.whm-host.com but it seems to no longer functioning...
  15. P

Looking for host with WYSIWYG

I am looking for a host which has a WYSIWYG editor similar to piczo's editor. As well as the ability to add pages without linking, at least 200mb space and all file types for uploading are accepted. I really need an editor similar to piczo's with no ads at all!
  16. P

Host for cricket site

I need a host for my cricket site. Requirements are: 200mb space Cpanel Fantastico No Posting Instant activation I will accept google ads but they have to be customizable eg. I can change where they are put. Anything else is optional and so is b/w. For a demo of my current site...
  17. P

ZeroHosting 500mb 10gigs bandwith!

ZeroHosting is proud to offer you the following packages: Package Alpha 50mb space 500mb Bandwith 3 MySQL Databases 5 Subdomains 2 Parked Domains 2 Addon Domains Absolutely free! Package Omega 100mb Space 5 gigs Bandwith 50 MySQL Databases 50 Subdomains 30 Parked Domains 30...
  18. P

Hosting for joke and games site!

I need a host for a joke and game site. The site has videos and flash games. Space: 500mb and may require more later Bandiwith:10gigs may need more later PHP Fantastico Scripts Cpanel FTP accounts: 5 E-mail accounts: 5 Ads: google, clicksor, bidvertiser only and should be customizable...
  19. P

Need hosting pronto

I need a host with the following requirements: at least 800 mb free space at least 2gb bandwith PHP 4 MySQL 4 An Apache supporting server if possible (not required) Fantastico Cpanel I am willing to put banners and google ads up to the size 100x436 on every page. and I get to decide...
  20. P

Need Hosting ASAP Now!

I need a host with at least 100 mb space 1gb bandwith MySQL 4 PHP 4 Fantastico Cpanel If possible an Apache supporting server google ads only and not forced I get to place thm where I want No forum posting at alll!!!! not even forum registration! Please contact me immediately!
Back