• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

what to buy for youtube clone? not many vids

well im not gonna discuss the idea as to why i want to set something like this up... but by embed the videos on my site (that play from youtube) does that requirement much for resources? is that still heavy on the hardware just not the bandwidth?
  2. J

even if its only going to have 5-10 videos max ever?
  3. J

yeah, im looking for server specs as in how much "resources" these types of scripts take up for RAM usage, processor and stuff prolly anywhere from 500-1500 uniques per day
  4. J

I was wondering what kinda server would be needed to effectively run a youtube clone script such as clip-share, ostube, phpmotion.. those types of things but there will only be around 5-10 videos at the most but a lot of traffic viewing them. If you could give any opinions what min...
  5. J

is this good price?

to some extent yes, because its a good friend who i have had basic hosting with for a long time, so id actually be able to get him to install most of the stuff i need since im a noob to dedicated servers would that server handle two vbulletin forums of 2k visits on one and 700 visitors on...
  6. J

is this good price?

Dual Xeon 2.0GHz 1GB 250GB PATA 2000GB bandwidth $120/month value bandwidth Standard midlevel DDoS mitigation 8 IP addresses
  7. J

why pick vps/dedicated over regular?

i have heard 1and1 bad reviews on hosting, but never heard nething on their VPS
  8. J

are VPS from places such as 1and1 a bad choice?
  9. J

any good managed solutions you could recommend
  10. J

i am planning to launch a myspace resource site and my question is, if a hosting company is going to offer a lot more space/bandwidth for a regular hosting package, why would i pay more for a dedicated or managed solution?
  11. J

HOSTZIO down? [merged]

i got ahold of him, said the datacenter disabled his IP's because of DDos or something, not sure but i guess just wait it out
  12. J

HOSTZIO down? [merged]

i got ahold of him, said the datacenter disabled his IP's because of DDos or something, not sure but i guess just wait it out
  13. J

HOSTZIO down? [merged]

same here, not sure what is going on.
  14. J

HOSTZIO down? [merged]

anyone use hostzio? ---- has been down for 2+ days now, and no way to contact them as their site is also down from whatever the issue is, and the admin that used to get on msn isnt getting on either
  15. J

Bidvertiser - Fraud or not?

they paid me for my first round of payments $44 or so
  16. J

proxy site hosting (cgi or phpproxy)

and the server load issue that is usually cause from proxy sites is not an issue?
  17. J

proxy site hosting (cgi or phpproxy)

anyone offering hosting based for these type of sites? Space isn't to relative only thing on there is going to be the script, but need good amount of bandwidth throw some offers please
  18. J

Host offshore server..

Well isnt the purpose of an offshore host basically to host things US wont allow..
  19. J

Basic OffShore Server...

I need a basic offshore server, please send me some quotes two websites i will be running. not much space at all maybe russian location..
  20. J

A few n00b dedicated questions.

i wasnt talking about my server path i was talking about the company servepathe or servepath however its spelled. as a better example would the whois lookup show any information regarding say serverbeach.com if i was using them for my dedicated server?
Back