• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

what to buy for youtube clone? not many vids

I was wondering what kinda server would be needed to effectively run a youtube clone script such as clip-share, ostube, phpmotion.. those types of things but there will only be around 5-10 videos at the most but a lot of traffic viewing them. If you could give any opinions what min...
  2. J

is this good price?

Dual Xeon 2.0GHz 1GB 250GB PATA 2000GB bandwidth $120/month value bandwidth Standard midlevel DDoS mitigation 8 IP addresses
  3. J

why pick vps/dedicated over regular?

i am planning to launch a myspace resource site and my question is, if a hosting company is going to offer a lot more space/bandwidth for a regular hosting package, why would i pay more for a dedicated or managed solution?
  4. J

proxy site hosting (cgi or phpproxy)

anyone offering hosting based for these type of sites? Space isn't to relative only thing on there is going to be the script, but need good amount of bandwidth throw some offers please
  5. J

Basic OffShore Server...

I need a basic offshore server, please send me some quotes two websites i will be running. not much space at all maybe russian location..
  6. J

A few n00b dedicated questions.

a few questions i have about how a dedicated server operates/displays 1. do most allow you to setup your own nameservers? and is that difficult 2. what exactly shows up on a whois lookup, all my info only, or my info + something about the company my dedicated server is housed through?
  7. J

Host offshore server..

Could a webhost with an offshore server contact me in regards to me purchasing some hosting. I will explain details to responders. Need to host 2 diff domains one with around 35gig bandwith the other with around 25gig
  8. J

200gigs & 2000gig bandwith mysql 4.1+?

Anyone know of any hosting companies offering that space with mysql 4.1 +? 1and1, godaddy and dot5 have around that space/bandwith but not the mysql 4.1
  9. J

Hosting w/ mysql 4.1+

Anyone know of any hosting sites that offer space and bandwith similar to 1and1 or godaddy but actually have mysql 4.1 or higher? meaning around 200gigs space and 2000gig traffic
  10. J

somewhat of a guide/tutorial

obviously theres no step-by-step guide to starting a webhosting company, but a friend of mine said he would cover all costs if i could find the time to read into how to get one started up, we plan to actually run a webhost/shell company, but if theres a link, ebook, tutorial or whatever at all...
Back