• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Hello, I need free host for my code files + IDE

@Trel As I understood you require post to host, I can't do it because I don't want to post useless stuff to get host... @Razerst The script that I am planning to use scan given folder for all files, then I can open file edit it and save, very similar to Cloud9 IDE but only for editing files...
  2. D

Hello, I need free host for my code files + IDE

Hello, I need free host for my code files + IDE system Hello, I am learning computer science and I need free host to run Codaid web IDE to store my code and edit it online. its personal site for me and maybe 1-2 more friends. uploaded files size not higher than 10kb most of the time (its...
  3. D

Free Shoutcast Host

try that: listen2myradio.com
  4. D

need free radio server

ah ok tnx
  5. D

need free radio server

tnx i know this service but there is a problem: this server has delay for example if i the broadcast will change song the listeners will be still listen to the first song... does some one know what is the problem?
  6. D

need free radio server

hi i need free radio server:cool2: does some one know any service that give this? tnx!:wave:
  7. D

I Need Free Host!

Hello, I need free host for site and forum (its is php nuke portal system). This is very serious site and this what I need: > 1000mb+ free space > 1000mb+ bandwith > mysql database 10mb+ > 1 ftp account > cpanel if availble... > No any ads(if you want me to put your ad i will do it but i...
  8. D

Free Quality Hosting 1GB space and 50GB bandwidth cPanel NO ADS

why you think taht this information is private?? this is the one of the impaortant things that user need to know... How can I be sure that this hosting woun't fall after 3 moths? beause i need good hosting... Can I Build forum at this hosting? thanks.
  9. D

Hello

Iam there but i dont have any hosting company:knockedou
  10. D

can some one please give me css server

hello! (css= Counter strike source) can please some one give me free server to CSS game only for 2-3 players... its will be very helpful to me... I dont know i will put ads on server or something else...(all what you will tell me...) thank you very much! (if this site is only for web...
  11. D

[Ask] I need free host

hello evryone, I want to build a fotum and i need free hosting bequse i dont know if my forum will sucsed or not so i want to check this... i want to get community and make my forum the best ever!:bandit2: the problem is that every post that i saw where users gives their hosting offers are...
Back