• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. U

Is 500Mb 5Gig ftp Cpanel for 90x30 link backs reasonable?

Used to be with three-point-o, (excellent service) but they kinda pulled the plug and parked me after two months! So here goes... Im after min 300Mb, probably 5Gig to start, ftp and Cpanel, re-directs, etc. (no posting) Not for re-seller. 1 ftp only... I currently have the html-only...
  2. U

1: Host my Songs .. & .. 2: A Business Proposal

1: Hosting my Demo mp3 Songs .. & .. 2: And a very decent Business Proposal Please treat both the following proposals seperately, and reply to them as seperate issues... 1. my www.smstudios.net site As a ten 10year+ standing semi pro musician, i have always had great pleasure in...
  3. U

Thanx Guys ...

Well, as i am totally skint at the moment, and recently cancelled my Claranet 100Mb space, I decided to see what was out there on the worldwideweb... Only to discover this excellent forum, along with some excellent free little hosts to help me get my web-site back on its feet again. Hopefully...
Back