• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Need some space.

Need about 50-100 mb Need about 5-20 SQL Need about 5 subdomains Need like 2 addon domains Need Like 1-2 Park domains. If you can host me please post and let me know.
  2. S

Dang my host got whipped(need a temp host)20-30mb

Yah i need to do some SMF Mod testing if anyone can give me a host with no post or ads with like 10-40mb that would be great. Thanks.
  3. S

Good free Forum Software?

K Ill keep it.
  4. S

omg we need a tie breaker :S
  5. S

Thanks keep voting.
  6. S

ifskin zone is done and my IPB got hacked alot :(. ever since I had IPB :S
  7. S

XennoBB is uh no help. There Support is slow.
  8. S

I added a poll who ever gets the most votes By tonight ill use that BB. Thanks.
  9. S

Im still thinking whats the best free forum software out. Please post your opinions to help me out if you can.
  10. S

Link Exchange.

Im trying to grow my site: http://wiigaming.lfud.com its about Nintendo Wii and other Platforms. IM just trying to raise my forum rates so if you want to trade links/or banners PM me for detail. Post here if your gonna PM me thanks. or contact me at: webmaster[at]wiigaming.lfud.com
  11. S

host with Ads Im tired of posting.

Uh yah.. Its kinda obvious............ Host with ads(topic title) (I'm tired of posting)-meaning NO POSTs k ^real obvious I need a host that allows ads instead of Posts. Also i need subdomain supported: mysite.yoursite.xxx
  12. S

host with Ads Im tired of posting.

I Need a host that allows ads. I would like the ads be on my home page and my forums Only if thats not a problem. I need about 100-500Mb 5-10 Everything in Cpanel ^with Cpanel Fantastico etc.. :D Hope thats not a big deal Oh yeah Also range from 1-3g Bandwidth.
  13. S

250mb needed 2gig+bandwidth need my site backonline NOW!

Im moving from an old host thats been giving me problems so im starting new. Thanks ALOT I have to get this site up today. Yeah but soon ill need about 2-3 gigs in future. If I can make some posts But i need host today. Plese no ads though :( If the hosting starts a 250mb +...
  14. S

Need hosting with about 2GB space and 5GB Bandwidth and maybe uprade

Need hosting with about 250MB space to start and 5GB Bandwidth and maybe uprade Im moving from an old host thats been giving me problems so im starting new. Thanks ALOT I have to get this site up today. Yeah but soon ill need about 2-3 gigs in future. If I can make like 20-50 post ill do it...
  15. S

Webextension Free v2

http://www.webexfree.net/hosting Packages: Main plans. Basic - 15 posts 100 megabytes of storage space. 1 Gb of bandwidth. Cpanel features: 5 of all. Bronze- 40 posts 800 megabytes of storage space. 2 Gb of bandwidth. Cpanel features: 10 of all. Silver- 80 posts 2Gb of...
  16. S

WebexFree- Hosting company-Post for Host

Yes hes confusing me Since i have no clue who he is.
  17. S

Oh your vamp? Im Demonic :) CO Owner.
  18. S

Forums: http://www.webexfree.net/hosting Site(plans on Index): http://www.webexfree.net 24-48 hour max Service The plans: Plan 1: - 5 posts 50mb of storage space. 500mb of bandwidth Cpanel Features: 1 of all. Plan 2: - 10 posts 70mb of storage space. 700mb of bandwidth Cpanel...
  19. S

wtf i got warned for some bullsh**

cuz i posted a offer for unlimited hosting wow just got like 2 new servers what type of ---- is that.
Back