• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

script/ cms installation services @ $3, custom graphics/ edits.

Hey, Some people may not have the time, or prefer someone professional to install there cms, scripts, and mods. Or do graphic edits, maybe custom buttons, and headers. I am offering services starting at $3 via paypal below are the services offered I have been installing and doing some...
  2. V

free shared/ resellers upto 15gb disk! ffmpeg enabled! no ads.cpanel/whm

lol wow true, I have messed up because I have ripped the post off my own site and just copied and pasted. so I might have done "post topic link on my website, instead of putting an URL. sorry about the mistake. fixed.
  3. V

free shared/ resellers upto 15gb disk! ffmpeg enabled! no ads.cpanel/whm

Check out the forums for reseller packages with whm: www.brewmypsp.com I am back a week after with updated plans! it's been a week and I have acquired ffmpeg server! adult ok! Special plan: [NBA] 10 accounts available no post required! just register read rules, agree and request! *not...
  4. V

how to make a forum for mobile phone user

I say go for IPBoard. It includes a "lo-fi" version with out any graphics, addons etc... I use it when I am on the road to view through my psp or htc or my blackberry, its great fast loading even on edge/ gprs. and the psp fat/ slim editions ram both supports the lo-fi. the link will be included...
  5. V

Free hosting 3 gb adult ok cpanel 11/ fantastico, file hosting!

If you think about it its not much, Posting replies like "thanks appreciate the link, would like to see more files added later" Isnt hard, I have had over 2 years posting in forums, I can rack up more then 100 posts within a week even on dead forums. :beer: heck some forums make you post...
  6. V

Free hosting 3 gb adult ok cpanel 11/ fantastico, file hosting!

www.brewmypsp.com now offers free hosting along with psp stuff, computer stuff! [center]FREE HOSTING PLANS FROM brewmypsp[/center www.brewmypsp.com to get hosting you must register in your forums validate your email address see the announcements/ sticky post then request -psp based site...
  7. V

budget hosting request

Hi, Im running some thanksgiving special this week only! I can give you the following for cheap prices for only $3.50/ month -8 gig space -25 gig bandwith -unlimited email, subdomains, domain parking, ftp, etc.. -powered by: -cpanel x10 -fantastico 50+ scripts -linux O/S -dual xeon 2.4...
  8. V

Need a host who could accept paypal

I can give you the following for cheap special ThanksGiving special -6 gig space -20 gig bandwith -unlimited - subdomains, domain parking, Email acct, databases, ftp etc... -fantastico with over 50 scripts -cPanel x10 -99.99% uptime -Dual Xeon 2.4 ghz servers -linux O/S -PAYPAL Accepted-...
  9. V

Saddam Hussein sentenced to hang

they dont hang in US...they kill people with lethal injection prosecute...He should be shot in the ballz. lol and then they shud bring out a vulcan mini gun and shoot his --- to death,, then bring out a rpg, and thrash his body :D...then blow up the house they prosecuted him in... LOL..
  10. V

Is this really owned by Yahoo?

well only "lamers" and noobs who doesnt have a life goes around spamming yahoo chat about "anti-yahoo" sites,,booters, crackers, etc <<-- lame. and the lamers think they are "l33t hax0rz" they go around spamming and once u hit there site,,,next day ur password and id is gone.... there is no...
  11. V

Reseller Needed

40GB Disk Space 500GB Disk Transfer Private Nameservers cPanel/WHM/Fantastico Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited Addon Domains Unlimited Park Domains Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited PostGreSQL Databases PHP, CGI, ASP, HTML, etc. Warez Allowed. Bro.. Ill give you all that for $25 but you will...
  12. V

My Car Has Just Been Hijacked!!!!! // No Bull //

LMAO... dude stop spending too much time,,,the time it possibly took the time to write this thread...you coulda do somethin bout it...possibly go see ur granma... NO offense meant
  13. V

Is this really owned by Yahoo?

good job...dont yall know yahoo fake loggins? yahoo users leech the geocities, and some yahoo related website loggin source, and host it under free.. once u put ur pass, and ID poof ur gone.... happened to me once :S I got mad and got em back :D edit: could be yahoo's official...
  14. V

Post Your Desktop!

LOL most of yall dont play games in ur pc???? weird check my desktop out...you will see shortcuts to most games i play :D
  15. V

Any good whm integreted free billing software?

LOL... how about cheap my budget = $1-$5 usd lol
  16. V

Free Game Servers - AA, CS 1.6, CSS, COD, DOD, and more

Do you provide, servers for mta(gta multiplayer) or gta samp (grand theft auto sanandreas multiplayer)... Or for battlefield 2142 or 2? I would be wailing to buy one for 99 people
  17. V

Any good whm integreted free billing software?

Any out there other than php coin-- which is confusing... any free ones? links or info will be appriciated.. Thanks :beer:
  18. V

5GB/300GB reseller plan

6 gig space 300 gig bw unlimited features cpanel 10x/ whm w/ rvskin/ fantastico 99.95% uptime $10 a month or $100 a year 2months free + free domain of your choice if you pay $100 p4 3.2 ghz servers with ht technology PM me for more info ___________________ Thanks valuable-hosting.com
  19. V

Reseller / Dedicated Request

you can PM me for a custom plan... here are the servers spec DELL PowerEdge cPanel 3Ghz P4 Duo Processor with (Hyper-Threading) 1 GB DDR-2 RAM 2 x 160 GB Hard Drive Full Regular Backups datacenters in Dallas, Texas
  20. V

Need reseller with yearly payment.

3 gig webspace and 30 gig bandwith with unlimited features.. whm/cpanel x 10 rvskin/fantastico I can provide you with our custom made plan..for only $70 year... for 10 months---2 months free.. free domain included Thanks valuable-hosting.com (site under construction) PM me for...
Back