• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Hey, can I get a little help with a server?

Yeah, that's what I thought. I just wish I had something cool to use it for.
  2. S

Your asking me stuff that has nothing to do with me. I have already given you the link to there web site and all the info I have. No, the server isn't going to be managed for $50, lol. You shouldn't get a server like this unless you know what your doing. I have no problem trading it over to...
  3. S

You people... your making it sound like these things don't come with the server. They don't charge you to install the OS. That comes with the f..r..e..e.. setup, and you can't really expect cpanel on any server that cheap. I didn't buy this server because it was a normal deal. I got it...
  4. S

All I can say is that was what was advertised. The server is from www.wanplanet.com/ if that helps (I saw they advertised 24/7 phone support)? Well anyways, I won it yesterday and I believe in the three day pay rule when it comes to ebay. So I'll need to know what you guys want to do before...
  5. S

Ok here's the deal. I was checking out ebay not really shopping and I can across I xeon dedicated server for like $50 a month. Well I gauss I'll be posting the specs sometime so I'll go ahead and do it now. # Xeon 2.8 ghz # 1 gb ram # ILO standard access # 2 x 36 GB scsi 10k rpm # 4...
Back