• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Need NY Area Dedicated Server

This is a new post for a new server i am looking for. This Server is going to be for game server hosting. Can be Dual Core or Dual Cpu. 2GB RAM (Minimum) Sata Hard Drive or Better 1TB or 2TB+ Bandwidth (2TB being preferred) 100Mbps Needed 5+ IPs Windows OS And the server needs to...
  2. S

Dedicated Server [Wanted!!]

[This Can Be Closed Already Found What I Was Looking For} Hey, I am looking for a Linux based Dedicated server maybe with some of the specs i have below. Just post and offers you have for anything in that price range it dosnt have to have those exact specs. The price range i am looking...
  3. S

XplicitHosting.com Wholesale Web Solutions

sorry we did a major upgrade to one of our servers and it should be back up soon. thanks and sorry for the inconvenience. XplicitHosting.com Wholesale Web Solutions Check Out Xplicit Hosting for Wholesale web hosting solutions. They dont over croud our servers, no set up fee, no hidden...
Back