• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

ScreenTunes.com - Movie Music Search

'Ello! I just made my first website (okay, thats a complete lie, I've been making websites for years - but this is the first time I've made one completely for myself, hosted by myself, etc.). Anywho, its a tool that lets you look up a song, and it'll tell you what movies it's been in. I'm...
  2. P

Review: FasterUpload.com

Overall it is a nice clean design but the two google ads stacked on top of each other look a bit odd, just because they are not directly on top of each other. Perhaps a larger ad (leaderboard?) would work better? I think the banner could also use a bit of work, the icon looks a bit fuzzy and...
  3. P

Ad space on a large gaming site! Target teens and college students!

Here's the webalizer chart of traffic since April 2008 (we don't have awstats installed :(): The first row is our traffic so far this month, in case you were confused by the seemingly massive drop in traffic. Something seems odd with February (2nd row), but that may just be due to the...
  4. P

Ad space on a large gaming site! Target teens and college students!

Hi FWS! We are offering many different advertisement packages on our popular gaming website www.runecrypt.com. Ads will target the older highschool and college demographic (players from all major MMO games - WOW, RuneScape, etc), and our site has a nearly 100% english speaking user base...
  5. P

Partner Wanted - Freelance Photographer Retailer

I'd also be very interested in joining up with this project if you are in need of another programmer. If you are just "settling" for a forum based site, I think that is a mistake. If you have a great idea, you should definitely try to execute it as perfectly as possible if that makes sense :P...
  6. P

Contact Page

Tiny tiny thing, but on the contact page (http://freewebspace.net/contact) it says that FWS has 50,000+ members... may as well change that to 75,000+ members, right? :P
  7. P

Graphics & Coding Services For Hire!

I'm sure I could work out a wordpress theme, but it involves an SDK of sorts that I am not familiar with at all, so I'm afraid it would be rather costly and would also require some time for me to finish.
  8. P

PHP help

Most voting/poll scripts actually use cookies (if they aren't based on a user system that is) which might work better. Simply create a cookie when the person votes, and before letting them vote see if they have that cookie. Then again, its easy to bypass by clearing your cookies so you could...
  9. P

Please Review My website

I like the simplicity, but at the same time I think it could use a little extra kick - I'm thinking that a new banner might be worth looking into because at the moment its a bit boring to put it bluntly. Other than that, the only two small things that I see are when you hover over 'Link to us'...
  10. P

Hehe - "Dan is a name known to all" claims your pip thing :P It seems that it must be true! Congratz :)
  11. P

Thanks, Cor - I really hope so :) Btw, I just thought of one small point - I'm not really looking to help with the making of big "back-end" or "processing" scripts, mostly just the output and design. I can of course help you with some of that stuff, but if you are looking for a full website...
  12. P

Okee dokey! I haven't been on these forum is ages - Welcome, Piiom. 70626 Unread Posts since your last visit. You last visited: August 31st, 2007 at 00:59 - but I have always been a great fan of this community, and every time I have come here I have left with my initial mission/goal...
  13. P

ECommerce Database Script

Created a limited version by myself, so I don't need this anymore. Sorry!
  14. P

ECommerce Database Script

I need a script for my website, and I am wondering whether I can do this with a script that already exists, or if I will have to have it custom made. Also, if the answer is that it has to be custom made, about how much would it cost. Anyways, this is the basic set up I need (this is a graphics...
  15. P

Services similar to PayPal?

Just wondering, are there any alternatives to PayPal that accept users under the age of 18? If you know of one, please post :)
  16. P

lol userbar animated

Heh, pretty simple to do, but nice nonetheless, and done well enough to make it believable :)
  17. P

New Logo Design

I agree, if would work better as a "thing" in a header. Just something to go at the top of the page, like where a lot of hosting companies have a cheesy little picture of a business woman on a phone.
  18. P

Cheapest .com Domain

I don't know much at all about domain registration, but after seeing this thread I decided to get a NameCheap account, in anticipation of getting a few domains soon. So far it seems great. I love the control panel thing, and it seems like they are very trustworthy. Its also a good sign when...
  19. P

Phiser Warning

Someone help a little newb out and explain what a PayPal phiser is? Sometimes I wonder if I belong on these forums.. I know barely anything about web design, and almost nothing about hosting and domains :P
  20. P

New Logo Design

Well, I made this for Galaxy-Solutions, but I am not sure whether they are going to use it. Anyways, what do you guys think? Created the world, headphones, and wire from scratch. Server Stock: http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/images/Medion%20Home%20Server.jpg
Back