• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, NO ADS, Instant Activation

I'm sure I did, and the person above me did as well. It would be awesome if it did work for everybody, though. But I'm curious: How can they provide that much space + bandwidth without anything in return? That's just like throwing money into the water for them.
  2. R

Requesting 1 Gb webspace and 10 Gb bandwidth

Considering an average person can do with only 250MB of space, yes, 1GB isn't exactly small. But doesn't everybody hope for more with a free host?
  3. R

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, NO ADS, Instant Activation

I just tried as well, and it rejected me too. I gess that's why they can have such great bandwidth/storage - there's only a handful of people that are able to sign up and use it...
  4. R

Banner and Popup Free : PHP & MySQL 300MB Space, 80GB Traffic

Website up, but they are upgrading their infrastructure to allow new members...
  5. R

I agree... Can anyone testify to this webhost? I've never seen a free host so far that requires so much information.
Back