• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

What to do with left over resources?

Deleted
  2. A

IPB multiforum hosting script

IPB 1.3 is free, is there last one that they released before they started making people pay. Contact IPB and ask them.
  3. A

could you sticky this thread in all hosting requests/offers forums please?

If you actually looked he has changed it to 1 GB i think the poster ment to put 1000MB as there site looks proffesional and they have been around since 2003.
  4. A

Billiling Softwares

Modernbill is very powerfull if you learn how to use it, however if you want a easy system to setup quickly then go for Client Exec.
  5. A

How the Hell

Yes as someone stated they normal give you loads of space and bandwidth but set the amount of CPU and ram you can use meaning it would be very hard to use anything near the limit you set. Also normal if you get anywhere near the limit they suspend your account for some tos about resource usuage.
  6. A

VPS Questions

I third spry.com i used them many years ago, however it really depends where most of your vistors are located, in the UK and France Spain and so on you get a medium to slow response from a Spry vps. However in America and after regions you get a fast conection. Servers are never overloaded and...
  7. A

Shared to VPS?

Well if you use WHM then you can easily upgrade from a Reseller account to a VPS. Just order the VPS two days before your Reseller runs out, this gives you two days to either transfer the accounts over using WHM inbuilt server transfer. Also most VPS companies sometimes do this for you for...
Back