• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X

Free SMF | phpBB forum hosting.

Ah.... Will check it again then. Thanks for informing :P
  2. X

Well, we had some trouble with php yesterday, hence the scripts were not working. Everything's sorted out by now. On a side note; as I mentioned earlier, we are new and hence would appreciate more people to test our services. Thanks to ForumDrop, A.J. Angel,Squeak for checking out our site. :D
  3. X

We have just recently opened our site, so there might be some bugs in spite of thorough checks. Please do report if you encounter any. Regarding the phpBB signup, it seems to be working fine from my end... Also, we are giving out phpbb 2.0.22 and not phpbb3. We just use phpbb 3 for the...
  4. X

We, at NJ-Empire, aspire to provide quality forum hosting for free to you. We provide two forum softwares : SMF and phpBB. Our services are ad free. Premium accounts are also available. Please visit http://www.nj-empire.info
  5. X

xBHosting | Hosting as you need 250 MB, 2.5 GB Transfer, Unlimited MySQL

xBHosting : Hosting with freedom Signups for xBHosting is opened!! Check our site for your hosting needs. xBHosting provides you with 3 plans : Starter Plan, x1 Plan and x2 Plan We have small plans at the moment cause we are testing how this plans go with the public We don't want to...
  6. X

Need host for funsite

Hi Rane If you are still interested, try xBHosting. We highly encourage gaming related sites!! We can offer you this : * 100 MB Space * 1 GB BW * Unlimited MySQL * 15 E-Mail Accounts * 4 Parked Domains * 2 Addon Domain * Pre-Installed Scripts * Fantastico deLuxe * Theme changer If you accept...
  7. X

Any post 4 host forums ?

If you are still looking for a host, try xBHosting. We have different plans and preety good Post2Host offers. Do have a look. ;)
  8. X

xBHosting | Hosting as you need 250 MB, 2.5 GB Transfer, Unlimited MySQL

xBHosting : Hosting with freedom Signups for xBHosting is opened!! Check our site for your hosting needs. xBHosting provides you with 3 plans : Starter Plan, x1 Plan and x2 Plan We have small plans at the moment cause we are testing how this plans go with the public We don't want to...
  9. X

xBHosting | Free Hosting as you Need!! 100MB 1GB BW Unlimited MySQL

10. X

{pless} Need Free Webhsoter

I can provide you that. But you need to post our text ads in your forums. Contact me/PM me for registration.
  11. X

xBHosting Special Offer

xBHosting Special Pack xBHosting, a subsidary of xBloodshed.org, is a new free hosting service provider. We are giving out 2 Special Hosting Pack as an inaugral offer to 2 persons. For receiveing this offer, you need to justify why you need this pack. Gaming Clans are preferred and would...
  12. X

cknetworx.com - FREE Quality Windows Hosting - 200MB - 10GB BW

Host is down......too bad.....not a good time to be down when the ad is on top of the page :P
  13. X

Free Reseller Accounts (Amount others)

very cool offers....Am a member there an this offer is really very good!!!
  14. X

Free Cpanel Hosting Instant Setup

The Instant Signup script doesnt seem to work OR is it a submission form ?? Anyway, this is the message I get after registeraton:
  15. X

Free Cpanel Hosting Instant Setup

hmmm.... will check this site out!!
  16. X

A Domain name and webhosting (game)

Send ya a mail... Do check :P
  17. X

HostingEZ.com - FREE Hosting | No ads | Instant Activation

Very bad start... Tried yesterday to register... gives an error at last step. If u try to try again, it'll say account already registered. Then you'll check your mail to find nothing from them. Not even today i.e. 24 hrs later!! Now they are down!!! Very bad start :(
  18. X

iQuest Free Services

lol.... works alright now.... Seems u resolved ur troubles y04chs067 :P
  19. X

iQuest Free Services

hmmm..... the site aint loading no more... both of em ie http://www.iqueststudios.com/ n http://phpbb.iquest.sad31.com/ Maybe the host's down :(
  20. X

iQuest Free Services

The font of your phpbb forum is very small :( Hardly visible in res more than 800x600 Overall, a very good offer if you can keep your word on stayin online fer 2 yrs.
Back