• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Chicago based shared

I need some shared hosting in chicago reqs cPanel 1gb (can do 500mb) of space 50gb of bandwidth this hosting will be used as fast download for my counter-strike servers (so I will use 50gb of bandwidth) and I will also store 1 mysql database (or 2) for saving levels, shouldn't be to...
  2. S

Converting backups?

Is it possible to take a plesk backup and convert it to a cPanel back up? Currently my host switch from a cPanel server to a Plesk server and I would like to move back to a cPanel host. Can it be done with out loosing any data?
  3. S

secruity

Are there any good tutorials to harden linux centOS with out useing up alot of ram and cpu?
  4. S

Quick question

Say I have an index.htm (or index.html) and an index.php. Wich one wills how up? So if I had index.htm show up first then my userers can click on index.php and gow into the main website (and have index.htm as the intro and index.php as the main site). Is that possible?
  5. S

Free hosting - csclanhost.com

Hey, We are a new webhosting company just starting out. Currently we are giving away free web hosting acount to the first 30 people that send a request to sales@csclanhost.com. If you are interested: 200mb of space 2000mb of bandwidth cPanel + Fantastico 99.5% uptime unlimited extras...
  6. S

Reseller plan

Looking for a hosting company with great up and cheap hosting plans. I have a 5$ budget but I can probably expand to 9$ for next month. Any good hosting plans that are cheap would be great. I am also looking for a host where I can get the most bang for my buck. Thanks, Shib
Back