• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

I need CPanel host plz.I have traffic proof.

i can give you hostings....www.wilkinghost.com 10 posts and i can give you Wilky 1: 100 MB Storage 5 gigs Transfer 5 of each feature (MySQL, FTP Accounts, subdomains, email accounts, etc) Number of available accounts: 12 Wilkys required per month: 10 If you mention this thread when you...
  2. W

php proxy hosting

if you want to prove it just hit a couple of other proxy sites that are up and running....much easier
  3. W

REQUEST: Need new host! 500mb-1GB space, domain hosting.

well...i can quickly set you up with an account...please sign up on my site and make a request. I'll allow you to have your account before making the right amount of forum posts. So after i have created your account you'll have to make the nescary forum posts to keep your hosting account. Please...
  4. W

Need Php/mysql Host (no ads)

When answering a request, you must include 1. The URL to the plan 2. Describe or name the features you offer that match the original request.
  5. W

~FTP~ Hosting Needed BADLY....

wat are your specs...maybe i can give you a special package at wilkinghost.com Dan www.Wilkinghost.com
  6. W

Looking for free manga adult allowed hosting

i think so...google it...i did and regretted it
  7. W

hosting requested

We allow your own ads on your website. However you would need to post on our forums.... Our biggest package has 500mb storage! View Plans: http://www.wilkinghost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7 All plans come with cpanel, ftp, and much more!
  8. W

Hosting Request

We allow your own ads on your website. However you would need to post on our forums.... Our biggest package has 500mb storage! View Plans: http://www.wilkinghost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7 All plans come with cpanel, ftp, and much more!
  9. W

Professional Hosting

We got a new make over!!! The forums are back completely modded so hanging out on the forums are now fun!!!! Our plans: http://www.wilkinghost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=7 We accept french sites, english sites, and spanish sites. We provide support for all three languages!
  10. W

Need hosting

well if you are into forum posting. WilkingHost is a great choice for you. Our uptime is over 99%. We have a dedicated staff to give you support fast as possible. Plans: http://www.wilkinghost.com/index.php?topic=3.0 the wilky 3 plan is great for you! All accounts come with cpanel...
  11. W

1GB space-Cpanel-no ads

well if its not warez or anything illegal...give wilkinghost.com a try 500mb storage 20gig bandwith cpanel friendly forums!
  12. W

FREE cPanel | Up to 500MB Storage and 20 gigs Transfer | *.htaccess support*

At WilkingHost we try to provide a fun and friendly community board for our members to get to know one another and achieve posts to receive a vary of rewards. Ranging from web hosting accounts from fast servers to receiving custom made graphics! All accounts come with cpanel, fantastico, ftp...
  13. W

very very simple request.

well good luck CNLucas...let me know what happens...and may the force be with you.
  14. W

I need a cPanel host...

www.wilkinghost.com We can give you all that for 10 easy posts. Our forums are very fun and friendly to use!
  15. W

Downloads Website (Legal) Needs good host

We allow that... www.wilkinghost.com give us a try!!! I can create your account now and you can post later...i'll give you a time frame when to finish the posts by
  16. W

30MB/1GB Transfer/MySQL/PHP and cPanel if possible - Thank You

WilkingHost.com can offer you: Wilky 1: 100 MB Storage 5 gigs Transfer 5 of each feature (MySQL, FTP Accounts, subdomains, email accounts, etc) Number of available accounts: 14 Wilkys required per month: 10 All it is is 10 posts and your account will be created!!!! All accounts come with...
  17. W

Free VPS

i'll give you a free one! for 50 usds you'll get a very nice free one
  18. W

need host for a art site

we have a wilky 2 package that might be able to help you out a bit: Wilky 2: 250 MB Storage 10 gigs Transfer 10 of each feature (MySQL, FTP Accounts, subdomains, email accounts, etc) Number of available accounts: 10 Wilkys required per month: 25 If you want unlimited email accounts we can...
  19. W

cpanel hosting for arcade website

our wilky 3 might be able to help you out a bit...but if you want more space we might have to compromise with the posting. Wilky 3: 500 MB Storage 20 gigs Transfer 20 of each feature (MySQL, FTP Accounts, subdomains, email accounts, etc) Number of available accounts: 5 Wilkys required per...
  20. W

Someone cancled my hosting because he aint like my friend...HELP

WilkingHost can help you. Our community is fun and friendly We're here to help. As you post to get our hostings you can also post to get some custom made graphics!!!! Wilky 1: 100 MB Storage 5 gigs Transfer 5 of each feature (MySQL, FTP Accounts, subdomains, email accounts, etc) Number of...
Back