• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

request Reseller with DA+ whmcs or cpanel/whm

space: 10-20 gb bandwidth: 100-200gb? DA+whmcs pr cpanel/whm able to use private nameserver. cost not more that $15-20 /month
  2. C

need small vps....

please only offer standard that available on you website.... dont want any custom plan since it hard for me to decide..... let fair .... tracker, for the plan that you offer, the control panel is? vps cp is? thanks....
  3. C

need small vps....

i need small vps for learning.... just want to try and learn about vps... the spec that i like are at least 2 IP 128 or more ram 5 GB or more hdd bandwidth .... can choose os not necessary cpanel or plesk ... the price $10 - $15... that all i think.....:angel:
  4. C

DDoS Again?

u is the one that ddos fws? or u just joking..?~~!:confused4
  5. C

Windows Vista...

Going to get new ram on PC fair....... but do i need any driver for my hardware if i install vista on my NB?
  6. C

Windows Vista...

how fast would you guy think if i install vista ultimate on AMD T64 2GB 1 GB DDR2 do i need any driver?
  7. C

VirtualDubs

try www.videohelp.com ?
  8. C

Small Request....

Space : 100-300mb or 100mb also OK. BW : 1GB / Minimum 500mb? Cpanel MySql Pop3 No Ads... No Post.... Ftp Can use domain... that all......:confused4
  9. C

Someone is selling my domain?

$900n at afternic.......
  10. C

.jp .....

anyone know where to register .jp domain? and how much it cost per year... :confused4
  11. C

Cheap .info?

i also want to get .com or .net but the name that i want to register only left .info .....:crying5:
  12. C

Cheap .info?

could someone know where have .info below $2? and no registerfly........
  13. C

ABSOLUTELY FREE: 15GB Web Hosting, Image Hosting, Forums, Web Proxy, Webmail & More!

i mean i can't use the name server that the activation mail send to me. my registrar say can't recognize the anme server.... :confused4
  14. C

New section..Maybe..?

Maybe can add new section for domain appraisals since many people post domain name for appraisals?:confused4
  15. C

need good and realiable registrar....

between namecheap & godaddy which is better? support price interface ( easy manage acc ) ...
  16. C

need good and realiable registrar....

Just as topic title.... can someone recommend me a good registrar since i want to transfer all my domain from RF....... the registrar must can accept paypal....:cry2: 1 more thing..i more prefer ICANN accredited registrar....
  17. C

Say GoodBYE to RegisterFLY

OMG..i have 3-4 domain at registerfly......... and i just go their site and ICANN logo still on there..... i also receive mail fom their say that their just got accredited by ICANN.... do i need to transfer all my domain now or just wait 31 march for ICANN help me transfer? if it better i...
  18. C

setting server?

so i need debian linux system on my desktop? if so i will try to get debian ... and thank you all for giv me the informations..:angel:
  19. C

setting server?

that why i ask.... i try to find site with information to learn but fail to find one.... last time use apacer & mysql but fail due to lack of exp.... now is i try to use my desktop to be a server.. just to learn...
Back