• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

request Reseller with DA+ whmcs or cpanel/whm

space: 10-20 gb bandwidth: 100-200gb? DA+whmcs pr cpanel/whm able to use private nameserver. cost not more that $15-20 /month
  2. C

need small vps....

i need small vps for learning.... just want to try and learn about vps... the spec that i like are at least 2 IP 128 or more ram 5 GB or more hdd bandwidth .... can choose os not necessary cpanel or plesk ... the price $10 - $15... that all i think.....:angel:
  3. C

Small Request....

Space : 100-300mb or 100mb also OK. BW : 1GB / Minimum 500mb? Cpanel MySql Pop3 No Ads... No Post.... Ftp Can use domain... that all......:confused4
  4. C

.jp .....

anyone know where to register .jp domain? and how much it cost per year... :confused4
  5. C

Cheap .info?

could someone know where have .info below $2? and no registerfly........
  6. C

New section..Maybe..?

Maybe can add new section for domain appraisals since many people post domain name for appraisals?:confused4
  7. C

need good and realiable registrar....

Just as topic title.... can someone recommend me a good registrar since i want to transfer all my domain from RF....... the registrar must can accept paypal....:cry2: 1 more thing..i more prefer ICANN accredited registrar....
  8. C

setting server?

just want to ask what is need to create a server? Hardware and Software...:confused4 Please correct me if post on wrong section...:idea:
  9. C

Building the site like this....

i like to ask how to build a site like parking page where people can search and the result is display within same page ( inside frame )...... the example site that i refer to like this ... Link here P/S : if i post on the wrong section please correct me.....
  10. C

netfirms promo code...

anyone know any netfirms promo code?:wave:
  11. C

domain reseller...

how to become domain reseller? do i need to pay large sum of fee?:confused4 if i post in wrong section, please correct me .
  12. C

is this 2 registrar same?

is purohits.com and whiz.in open by same people? since i saw the web design same and they also have same promotion...:rolleyes2
  13. C

Cheap .net...

where can i find cheap .net? it not need to be $1.49 or what just need cheaper that normal price...at least less that $5 or $4...
Back