• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Free cPanel Hosting! No ads! WHM Resellers! Lots of features!!! Fast Activation!

@ahmed4chat: have you read the post properly? it's a post to host like many others and is considered as free hosting... @Collin1000: i can't find any info about your reseller plans. and don't you think 1gb bw is too less for 500mb space? (same for other plans)
  2. A

Cpanel + 4 gb space + 150 Gb Bandwith

so it's free? nice offer. but what's the catch? should users display your ads on their site or post in your forum or have a minimum uniques per day ?
  3. A

Cpanel + 4 gb space + 150 Gb Bandwith

wrong forum...
  4. A

Hosting for a Hentai Translation Group

you can wait and see how long it takes. you don't seem to have any better thing to do anyway. i don't have to change my username and if i do it's none of your business i didn't say it will fail. i said the hosts will hesitate to post their offers cause some annoying person is trying to get in...
  5. A

I got hosting, please hold your offers for now. i'll make a new thread if i needed hosting again, thanks. :beer:
  6. A

i'm not planning to waste my time answering to your opinions either. but if i don't answer it'll be considered as i agree to what you say. that's why i answered them. and thanks to your help i think most hosts won't bother posting their offers. but i won't lose anything by waiting. let's see...
  7. A

first i don't except anything else from a person with this background: of course you'd try to say my request is rude, too much, unreasonable etc. anyway thanks for your advices: what is nice in <your opinion></your opinion>? is it nice if i don't say anything and just beg for hosting? i...
  8. A

well i had many topics like this going off topic cause some people just want to say their opinion (about copyrighted stuff, or what i want is too much and i never can get it, i better go open my own company etc.) and not only don't help but disappoint others from giving any offers too, that's...
  9. A

hi, my site is Hentai-Enishi.kom.pl (currently suspended by hostgool, the reason is said to be that they don't accept adult sites, though when signing up i told them what my site is anyway...) it's a hentai manga translation group (hentai manga = japanese adult comic.) i get about 400-1200...
Back