• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Free Hosting Request

Would you like to advertise your services? I create websites for a gaming site and the groups within it, and am need of a good, solid host. I am willing to put a small 300X75 ad at the bottom of each main page that I host. I am in need of server that offers the following: 50 GB space...
  2. E

Need Hosting for my clients and myself

I have recently started a WebDesign company and am looking for a hosting partner due to issues with the last two "free hosts" I have used. ((For verification purposesmy site is http://sjwwebdesign.tk )) I am both looking for a hosting account for myself, and a hosting provider for my...
  3. E

Need Hosting for Clients and myself

I have recently started a WebDesign company and am looking for a hosting partner due to issues with the last two "free hosts" I have used. ((For verification purposesmy site is http://sjwwebdesign.tk )) I am both looking for a hosting account for myself, and a hosting provider for my...
  4. E

Need Host, no post to host, contact via MSN or AIM, and text ads only

THis will be used mainly for files with a main page and manybe a subsite for myself, I need the following.... 2-5 gigs space 50 gigs BW Cpanel with fantastico unlimited add-on domains Unlimited Mysql 5 email Preferably whm reseller for the space.... ( in case I want to make two completely...
  5. E

Looking for small reseller hosting

Looking for reseller hosting with the below specs - 20 gb HD - 100000 BW - Cpanel w/ fantastico - WHM Hosting I am willing to put a 460 X 80 banner on the MAIN PAGE of the initial Domain, and also require my users to link back to me if they are free ( which in turn links back to you)...
  6. E

Hosting for a Political campaign

I am considering running for local school board. I am in need of hosting. we are looking for a free host, and will add a text link on the main page and most of the main site pages at the bottom with a 100 X 100 Banner that links back to your site, if you agree to host us. What we need is the...
  7. E

Hosting for a Friend

Yes, a friend is starting a online RPG/NAtionsim, and I am aiding her in doing webmaster issues. Here is what we need if anyone can help We will be willing to post (WHERE WE PLACE IT) A 150 X 100 or less banner, google ads, and a textback link. Onto what we need - -Cpanel -Most current PHP...
  8. E

Need Hosting for Halo 3 Clan

Me and a few others are creating a Halo three clan, but do not have enough start-up capital, we are looking for a free host, and will add a text link on the main page and most of the main site pages at the bottom with a 100 X 100 Banner that links back to your site, if you agree to host us...
  9. E

Hosting for online Art Hosting for game, easy enough.

I do custom artwork for a game and need a lot of Feutures to make the game i want. Below is what i Need -2 Gigs Space -10 Gigs Bandwitdth -Instant activition ( I Can do it through you via AIM or MSN my contact info will be below Message me if you can do this, but need the site up ASAP)...
Back