• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

QUICK! $1 Hosting Request

^^^sent you pm, have yet to get reply
  2. M

Cmon anyone? I need this quick. If I'm not offering enough I can pay more. I assumed $1 was fair considering I need literally no space or bandwidth!
  3. M

I would like hosting setup ASAP. I have no requirements except that it must have cpanel and email forwarding. All I need is 1 month and I will only use it for email with my domain. My domain is ziz.me I need this fast. I pay $1 on paypal. Thanks!
  4. M

Need $1 Hosting

500mb Wepspace 5gb bandwidth unlimited emails cpanel Those are the requirements I need. I need the hosting for a luxury handbag and watch store I am starting. It will run oscommerce. I would like to pay $1/month If this is not a reasonable price let me know and i shall reconsider.
  5. M

Jeromedia : WebDesign - Hire Me

wow your a great designer. ill talk to you on aim somtime.
  6. M

Bidvertiser - Fraud or not?

Not fraud, just got paid 10 bucks.
  7. M

playstationconnection.net

Hey! my new site playstationconnection.net is OPEN! Check it out and feel free to comment.
  8. M

Proxy Site For Sale!

It gets very little traffic because I just made it. I don't need to proove that.
  9. M

Proxy Site For Sale!

Asking: $20.00 usd via PayPal I am selling the proxy site: planetproxy.info Everything is included except hosting. This site is ad ready so its a great small investment site.
  10. M

Uncoded Proxy Template for Sale

Actually I'm lowering the price to ONLY $5.00 usd. Buy it quick!
  11. M

I agree the design is basic, that's why it is 10 bucks. Thankyou for the heads-up. When I go back home I'll add a watermark to the image.
  12. M

Sorry don't know how to do that. It's a quick job for a coder to do. You can still buy it for $10.
  13. M

I'll code it into html for $7.50. I cannot write a proxy script for it though because I do not know how. So if you want it coded it's your for 17.50 Do you have AIM? If so we can talk on it.
  14. M

Plain simple, attractive, unique Proxy Template. This will be the only one sold. You get full rights to it. (You can re-sell, give away, claim as your own) This template includes fonts, the jpeg preview and the layered psd file. Buy this now for ONLY $10.00 usd. PayPal only please...
  15. M

Looking for Partner

lol im 16, i had a hosting company, i got great english, i live in ontario, and i got no funds. Doesnt meet half the criteria but if you got nobody im here.
  16. M

Hosting Request

AvailNetworks RadixHosting TeppaHosting I have narrowed my desision down to you 3. I will come up with a decision soon. If the three of you have anything to tell me to help convince me your the best than go ahead and post it here. EDIT I have narrowed it down it just...
  17. M

Hosting Request

Ok I need a reliable host for my playstation website. The current site is: www.playstationconnection.net I am changing hosts because the current server I am on cannot have ioncube loader enabled. The specs I need are 1gb Space 20gb BW cpanel unlimited emails, subdomain ect...
  18. M

Ad space on Game Site Forum

Well ads that relate to electronics would be best but any ad without any inappropriate content would be acceptable. I cannot yet decide a price because I am not knowledgable about ad prices yet and i do not know how much traffic there will be. I will try to contact you on aim soon.
  19. M

Ad space on Game Site Forum

Hi, I have a playstation site that is planned to be opening June 10th. It should have high traffic of teenaged gamers. If anyone is interested in having there ad in top or bottom of the forums, post here. Leave method of contact so I we can talk buisness. If will be a monthly rate...
Back