• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Windows 8 (Release 2012)

Suprise! it's built on Linux! Now it will just be Linux and Mac. All programs that work on Win-Linux will work accross all Linux distros. Hooray! Wouldn't that be a nice surprise. Okay, back to reality now. It will be another failure. Bloated, restrictive and an...
  2. M

5GB Space & 50GB Transfer + cPanel + No Post for Hosting + Ad FREE HOSTING!

Hello, Hello ! :welcome: We've updated our plans to give you more than ever! FreeHostingSpot.com offers Free cPanel Hosting Free Hosting since 2006! No Ads shown on your site! No Post for hosting, referrals, etc. necessary ! 5 GB (5,000MB) DISK SPACE 50 GB (10,000MB) BANDWIDTH...
  3. M

Free cPanel Hosting + 1GB Space & 10GB Transfer + PHP, MySQL + AD FREE!

Now offering signup with a Subdomain or your own Domain! @juaribd: Daily checks are done and anything deemed suspicious may be removed. If that should not have been the case PM me and I'll get you set back up ASAP.
  4. M

Thanks for your interest. Just sub-domains as of this very moment but I'll seriously consider it. Give me a day or two.
  5. M

► Need a NEW Web Host? Read User Reviews & Ratings!

Nice looking site. Is that Joomla?
  6. M

Hello, Hello ! :welcome: FreeHostingSpot.com offers Free cPanel Hosting Free Hosting since 2005! No Ads shown on your site! No Post for hosting, referrals, etc. necessary ! 1GB (1,000 MB) Diskspace 10GB (10,000 MB) Bandwidth PHP5 Enabled 5 Addon Domains 5 Sub Domains 5 Email...
  7. M

Unlimited Domain Hosting | Free Domain For Life | cPanel/Fan. | $24.95 Per Year!!

Hello, and thank you for viewing our offer. Our featured plan (S0) is an incredible value! - 50,000 MB Transfer - 5,000 MB Storage - Host Unlimited Domains - Free Domain For Life - cPanel/Fantastico/RVskin >> Just $24.95 Per Year!! - Order Now About Messahost.com...
  8. M

Unlimited Domain Hosting | Free Domain For Life | cPanel/Fan. | $24.95 Per Year!!

Hello, and thank you for viewing our offer. Our featured plan (S0) is an incredible value! - 50,000 MB Transfer - 5,000 MB Storage - Host Unlimited Domains - Free Domain For Life - cPanel/Fantastico/RVskin Just $24.95 Per Year!! - Order Now About Messahost.com: We...
  9. M

Host Unlimited Domains | Free Domain For Life | cPanel/Fan. | $24.95 Per Year!!

Hello, and thank you for viewing our offer. Our featured plan (S0) is an incredible value! 50,000 MB Transfer 5,000 MB Storage Host Unlimited Domains Free Domain For Life cPanel/Fantastico/RVskin Just $24.95 Per Year!! - Order Now About Messahost.com: We have been...
  10. M

*Unlimited Domain Hosting* cPanel/Fantastico/RVskin | Free Domain For Life | Cheap!!!

Hi, Messahost.com has been providing kick --- hosting since 2005. Our shared hosting plans offer unlimited domain hosting and free domain for life with all the features you could ever want. We also give you huge resources for the money with our plans starting at just $24.95 per year...
  11. M

*Unlimited Domain Hosting* cPanel/Fantastico/RVskin | Free Domain For Life | Cheap!!!

Hi, Messahost.com has been providing kick --- hosting since 2005. Our shared hosting plans give you all the services and features you could ever want. We also give you huge resources for the money with our plans starting at just $24.95 per year. Here are some of our plans: :: S0...
  12. M

Unlimited Domain Hosting w/ cPanel/Fantastico/RVskin - Free Domain - Cheap!!!

Hi, Messahost.com has been providing kick --- hosting since 2005. Our shared hosting plans give you all the services and features you could ever want. We also give you huge resources for the money with our plans starting at just $24.95 per year. Here are some of our plans: :: S0...
  13. M

Free cPanel Hosting w/ Fantastico | 1GB | 10GB | PHP, MySQL, Email.. *Now w/ No Ads!

Hi everyone, I wanted to let you know that FreeHostingSpot.com is now AD FREE! :beer: FreeHostingSpot.com offers a really great free hosting service that includes some of the following features: - 1GB Space, 10GB Bandwidth - PHP and MySQL Database - Email is allowed - All...
  14. M

Getting Customers

The best thing you could ever do as a small starting host is to offer a service along with hosting. Sell the service, hosting will come automatically. It's easier to sell a service than to sell something as totally intangible as hosting. When I first opened my paid hosting I had 40...
  15. M

SitePal (Professional/Unprofessional)

This has been around for a Long time now. I've never liked it. I usually have music streaming while online and to have some loud robotic voice come on trying to sell me something is just about the most annoying thing I can think of upon opening a site. The only time I've seen it used...
  16. M

Blocking Countries

You can almost always track back to original IP/MAC. The easiest way being when the user is using a proxy switcher program on their computer. Nothing connects to anything on the net without giving info about where the request came from. The more links in the chain the more difficult but...
  17. M

Photo album hosting

You want to be very careful you keep those scripts up to date. They have had alot of security holes. (mainly Coppermine) Good Luck!
  18. M

Free cPanel w/ Fantastico | 1GB | 10GB | PHP, MySQL, Email.. and it's Free!

xtone: Our servers are monitored 24/7 with response so in the event it goes down it should only be for a minute. Just wait a minute and try again. haisser: I going to guess what you're asking is if you can use your own domain. Yes, ofcourse you can use any of the following options: -...
  19. M

You got a reply now.. It's being looked into.
  20. M

imnal: You can open a ticket about this or use our contact form for info about your transfer. kerokero: I tweaked those terms a little. We prefferably would like only english sites but can accept non-english. Thanks,
Back