• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

free file hosting needed

thanks a lot , only u said something useful to me
  2. O

co.cc registration problem .....help!!!!

thanks for ur suggestions but now I don't need their account coz I'll purchas a TLD one I wanted a co.cc account to my temp website for developing tests but now I'm pleased with subdomain until having TLD one
  3. O

co.cc registration problem .....help!!!!

hello guys, when I try to register with co.cc to get a free domain the first step I check the availability of the domain name so when I do that I get a blanked web page . so what's the problem .....please I need to register a domain with it
  4. O

free file hosting needed

anybody want to offer? ....but not to guess :eek3: when anybody want to offer really ,he 'll know what I aim to do :angel:
  5. O

free file hosting needed

hi,:wave: I want to have a files db for my coming website I need these features : account registeration 20gb web storage and more 100 gb bandwidth/mo multiple ftp access 30mb file sizelimite and more dont delete files after a period of time (at least 1 year) accept most file...
  6. O

best free file hosting discussion>>???

hi every body,:wave: I have one question which is about what is the best free file hosting site to me, i saw a differents offers here in FWS and also the web , but still confused:confused4 coz i can;t decide what to chose. so who can suggest a company can povide these features::idea: 20gb...
  7. O

FREE! 10 gigs space 200 gigs bandwith! cpanel! No ads! No posting requirement!

I don't know exactly I am not an expert in hosting managment it's only a suggestion and u can take some ideas from it or not ...:wink2: I think u can use the same way u check users websites to check all websites content by suspect files name also u can make sure by look to the graphical...
  8. O

I have a suggestion to resolve such problem(to make sure no one disobeys the TOS ) and it will faster than surf all websites to do this>>>> my suggestion is you can achieve that by checking the content of ur users sites sothat u can have a bigger community from all over the world notice: my...
  9. O

first thank u for this relaible hosting service . then why don't u accept non-english websites. TO me I can build a website and have a good traffic in realy short time and this website will be by arabic also I can build an english interface for my website but not soon. I hope u can accept...
  10. O

Aahosted.com :: Free cPanel hosting offering 1TB space and 1TB Bandwidth!

me too............ Name: obada zoaiter email: obada1988@gmail.com username: teshdent password: please could you generate one for me, thank you! desired domain: http://www.tesh-dent.com
  11. O

free domain for US&canada residents??

hi'I am looking for list of free domain providers who provide this for US&canada residents........ any body can help????
  12. O

i need Reliable Hosting 'ads for hoster'

thank u for your suggestion but , don't think that there's difference between 150mb and 5gb?? thanks again.....
  13. O

thank you u all for your advices ... It's work try to check it up ^
  14. O

I 'll respect your opinion coz I suppose u come from another underdeveloped planet. for serious one , every one know that there are many developed way to transfer important contents for student for example in dentistry "videos for dentistry operations which is done by dentists" good...
  15. O

hi , i want to build a dentistry website with my friends so i need these features from u: Reliable Hosting 'that's mean i dont want to see my account closed after 1 year' 99% uptime Reliable support webspace :min 5gb bandwidth : min 50 gb cpanel 'not required' php&mysql pop mail ...
  16. O

I need a free host which allow me to up load zip and htaccess

thanks mcdof001 for your efforts,:-) :-) I have found my need :idea: :idea:
  17. O

lucas, you mentioned one of the zip files uses , but it' st not mine >>>> you forgot that zip files can do alot to me and to my members , first the most important thing is to save much time when you decide to upload large files such as uploading a developed forum copy to your server ....etc...
  18. O

thank you for your your offer but as you now when you allow your members to upload attachments to your site (forum ) then you 'll need enough space to achieve that and I can't disable tis feature cos I don't want to lose the competition:wink2: :wink2: thanks again
  19. O

hello every body I need a free host which allow me to upload zip and htaccess files 2 gb or more 20 gb traffic or more MySql , php , sub domain , domain , htaccess , zip files 99.8% uptime or higher I need this free hosting because I intend to setup a forum and see if it gonna...
Back