• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

co.cc registration problem .....help!!!!

hello guys, when I try to register with co.cc to get a free domain the first step I check the availability of the domain name so when I do that I get a blanked web page . so what's the problem .....please I need to register a domain with it
  2. O

free file hosting needed

hi,:wave: I want to have a files db for my coming website I need these features : account registeration 20gb web storage and more 100 gb bandwidth/mo multiple ftp access 30mb file sizelimite and more dont delete files after a period of time (at least 1 year) accept most file...
  3. O

best free file hosting discussion>>???

hi every body,:wave: I have one question which is about what is the best free file hosting site to me, i saw a differents offers here in FWS and also the web , but still confused:confused4 coz i can;t decide what to chose. so who can suggest a company can povide these features::idea: 20gb...
  4. O

free domain for US&canada residents??

hi'I am looking for list of free domain providers who provide this for US&canada residents........ any body can help????
  5. O

i need Reliable Hosting 'ads for hoster'

hi , i want to build a dentistry website with my friends so i need these features from u: Reliable Hosting 'that's mean i dont want to see my account closed after 1 year' 99% uptime Reliable support webspace :min 5gb bandwidth : min 50 gb cpanel 'not required' php&mysql pop mail ...
  6. O

I need a free host which allow me to up load zip and htaccess

hello every body I need a free host which allow me to upload zip and htaccess files 2 gb or more 20 gb traffic or more MySql , php , sub domain , domain , htaccess , zip files 99.8% uptime or higher I need this free hosting because I intend to setup a forum and see if it gonna...
Back