• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

Urgent-- webmail question!

Hi, I'm not sure where to ask this, but what webmail (preferably free) can fetch email from other POP3 accounts, as I manage quite a few email addresses on different domains and I'd like one which can handle all of them in one interface. thanks in advance
  2. O

How many clients do you host?

Quick questions - how many clients do you host, and how long have you been in the hosting business for?
  3. O

2 Domains For Sale!

pcbestbuys.com paid4surfing.net If you are interested in them, PM me with an offer! Thanks :)
  4. O

Free .info !

..Hello.. For those of you who dont have access to pay for domains and would like your own tld, I am offering free .info's as gesture to get you started on the net with your own one. I'll only be registering a limited amount for free, so request one now! Please note: please do NOT request a...
  5. O

Outstanding resellers/hosts

In your experience in webhosting/reselling, what are the best providers you have come across?
  6. O

$3.95 domains

I stumbled upon www.hostway.com selling domains (.net .com etc) from $3.95 for a maximum of 3 domains on promotion. Dont know if this has been posted here before, but anyway, here it is. some other cheap registrars: http://ipower.com/domain-names.html - $6.50 (free whois privacy)...
  7. O

Free hosting request

+ 500mb storage or more + 2gb bandwidth or more + Supports PHP and FTP and POP3 + At least 10 mySQL databases + Supports add-on subdomains & domains & email accounts + cPanel (can't use layeredpanel due to isp problems) Preferably with Fantastico Thanks!
Back