• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Email Server | 2,048 IPs | $1,500/mo

I currently have a few larger IP blocks that I'd be willing to lease month-to-month or outright sell & transfer ownership to you. Right now I have a server setup along with a /21 IP block. The cost to lease it month-to-month would be $1,500. Here are the specifications: Dell PowerEdge R815...
  2. R

Bulk Mail Server /w IP Block

I happen to have within possession x2 /24 IP blocks, x1 /23 IP block & x1 /21 IP block. I'm currently allowing a pretty aggressive promotion where users only make a one-time payment for the IP block(s) & they never have to worry about paying or leasing the IP block again. The offer would be...
  3. R

Dedicated Mail Servers & IP Leasing (One-time Payment)

I happen to have within possession x2 /24 IP blocks, x1 /23 IP block & x1 /21 IP block. I'm currently allowing a pretty ridiculous promotion where users only make a one-time payment for the IP block(s) & they never have to worry about paying or leasing the IP block again. The offer would be...
  4. R

Dedicated Server with a /21 IP block (One-time Payment Only!)

I have a few larger subnets from ARIN and looking to lease both of the larger blocks that I have. I have a /21 (2,048 IPs) and also a /22 subnet (1,024 IPs) that I'm looking to either lease as one larger block or breaking it down depending upon the number of requests and what everyone needs or...
  5. R

Bulk Mail Servers - Guranteed Clean & Ready IPv4 Space - Starting @ $350/mo

I have been involved with the buying and selling of dedicated servers and IP blocks for several years now. Currently available, I have priced aggressively a few dedicated servers for the choosing, each configured with either a /26, /25 or /24 IP block. Although the IP blocks are already routed...
  6. R

Dedicated Servers - 64, 128 or 256 IPs. Guaranteed Clean & Ready IPv4 Space For Any!

I have been involved with the buying and selling of dedicated servers and IP blocks for several years now. Currently available, I have priced aggressively a few dedicated servers for the choosing, each configured with either a /26, /25 or /24 IP block. Although the IP blocks are already routed...
  7. R

Dedicated Server & /25 or /26 IP Block | Starting At $350/mo! | **Limited TimeOnly**

For a limited time only, eMonsterhost has an excellent offer that we are only extending to a couple of forums. For the next few days, we have available and priced aggressively a few dedicated servers for the choosing, each configured with either a /26 or /25 IP block. Although the IP blocks are...
  8. R

Dedicated Server & /25 or /26 IP Block | Starting At $350/mo! | ~~Limited Time Only~~

For a limited time only, eMonsterhost has an excellent offer that we are only extending to a couple of forums. For the next few days, we have available and priced aggressively a few dedicated servers for the choosing, each configured with either a /26 or /25 IP block. Although the IP blocks are...
  9. R

eMonsterhost.com - Web Hosting Business For Sale | $1,600.00/mo | 180+ Customers!

Sadly as mentioned on Flippa, I no longer have the time to run eMonsterhost.com, a successful and WELL established web hosting company with an awesome web presence! For those that are interested and would potentially like to bid, please visit my listing here...
  10. R

Bulk Mail Server & /25 or /26 IP Block | Starting At $350/mo! | Great For Marketing!

eMonsterhost has an excellent offer that we are only extending to a couple of forums. Currently available and priced aggressively are a couple dedicated servers for the choosing, each configured with either a /26 or /25 IP block. Although the IP blocks are already routed to each of the...
  11. R

$1 HOSTING | 2 Months FREE! | cPanel + WHM | 99.99% Up | 60 Day Moneyback Guarantee!

eMonsterhost, Inc is proud to offer our top of the line shared cPanel hosting plans, powered on Dual Xeon 3.0 GHz servers, with bandwidth coming from AT&T and Savvis. Not only do you get a superior network, but you also get to take advantage of true 24/7 friendly customer support, All plans are...
  12. R

Core2Quad Dedicated Server & /25 IP Block (128 IPs) $425/mo - IPs Already Justified!

We have an excellent offer that we are only extending to a couple of forums. Currently available we have an Intel Core2Quad dedicated server configured with 128 IPs. If you have several sites that require SSL, dedicated/static IPs, or even if you plan to do e-mailing for marketing purposes, this...
  13. R

Dedicated Servers Configured /w IP Blocks | Starting At $256/mo! | Great 4 Marketing!

eMonsterhost has several servers each configured with different IP blocks. If you have several sites that require SSL, dedicated/static IPs, or even if you plan to do bulk e-mailing for marketing purposes, any of the following servers would be an excellent choice for you. All of our IP's are...
  14. R

Bulk E-mail Servers /w 58 Usable IPs | Starting At $230/mo! | Great For Marketing!

We have an excellent offer that we are only extending to a couple of forums. Currently available and priced aggressively are 3 dedicated servers for the choosing, each configured with 58 usable IPs. If you have several sites that require SSL, dedicated/static IPs, or even if you plan to do...
  15. R

eMonsterhost - $1 Web Hosting Plan Available Again! | cPanel / WHM | 2 Month's FREE!!

eMonsterhost, Inc is proud to offer our top of the line shared cPanel hosting plans, powered on Dual Xeon 3.0 GHz servers, with bandwidth coming from AT&T and Savvis. Not only do you get a superior network, but you also get to take advantage of true 24/7 friendly customer support, All plans are...
  16. R

Dedicated & /24 IP Block | Great For Bulk Mail & Marketing | No Justification Needed!

eMonsterhost has available and only for a short period, a dedicated server that is already configured with a /24 IP block (256 IPs). Our co-location service agreement is up for renewal in a couple of days and our intentions are to not renew our contract with the center unless if we find an...
  17. R

Bulk E-mail Servers /w 58 Usable IPs | Starting At $230/mo! | Great For Marketing!

I have 3 servers each configured with 58 usable IPs left in our stock currently for these particular models. If you have several sites that require SSL, dedicated/static IPs, or even if you plan to do bulk e-mailing for marketing purposes, any of the following servers would be an excellent...
  18. R

Dedicated Server & /24 IP Block - Guaranteed! | $430 /mo | Only 1 Left In Stock!

eMonsterhost is currently and for only a limited time are guaranteeing FreeWebSpace members a dedicated server with a full Class C IP Block (256 IP's). This dedicated server has a /24 class subnet of IP's assigned to it. The server hardware specifications are: Intel Core2Duo E8200...
  19. R

eMonsterhost - WHM & cPanel 11 + Fantastico | 2 Month's FREE! | 99.9% Up | Since '01

eMonsterhost, Inc is proud to offer our top of the line shared cPanel hosting plans, powered on Dual Xeon 3.0 GHz servers, with bandwidth coming from InterNAP and Level 3. Not only do you get a superior network, but you also get to take advantage of true 24/7 friendly customer support, All plans...
  20. R

A Must Read Before You Purchase Web Hosting! - 8 Steps To Choosing A Better Web Host

Being a member on several forums for a long time now, too often do I see individuals jumping on the bandwagon to subscribe for web hosting from questionable characters/businesses. I wrote this article a while back and provided it to our members a few years ago but thought it might be worth...
Back