• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

1GB/Sec, 30GB Webspace, 200GB Bandwidth INSTANT ACTIVATION, 100% UPTIME, No Ads/Post

Hosting from this site is quite great so far no downtime since i signed up too xD
  2. A

1GB/Sec, 30GB Webspace, 200GB Bandwidth INSTANT ACTIVATION, 100% UPTIME, No Ads/Post

the page works for me , maybe try using an proxy?
  3. A

So far hosting from this site seem really great =), it has very fast speed too :D
  4. A

Game server [CS:S] for a cPanel acc

umm 20 slots doesn't really cost 50 dollars per week its a month and besides it depends on which company your rent a server from or if you own it your self.
  5. A

FREE DOMAINS! Get your own free .com name! READ-ME ^_^

Umm we never did anything to your template besides its encrypted to your template code.
  6. A

FREE DOMAINS! Get your own free .com name! READ-ME ^_^

I was wondering but that doesn't really not prove you have that much visitors per an day. But good luck
  7. A

Free 30GB / 150GB BW / No ads / 99.7% uptime / No Joke

umm you do know you still have your website right, just because some one bought the host doesn't mean you lost your hosting unless your just applying for it so, wait till everything is settle and then sign ups fr free hosting should be up again
  8. A

FREE CPANEL 30GB space/150GB Bandwidth / FAST // NO ADS/ Over 1900 + MEMBERS :>>

Hi diwo, but when was your account create, if it was before april 27it may have been delete to due to a the closing of our site then our reopening again. as for cosmouse, this ad was up before we had this rule imply, but thye aren't hard to mange
  9. A

FREE CPANEL 30GB space/150GB Bandwidth / FAST // NO ADS/ Over 1775+ MEMBERS !!!!

OKay for one thing why would he say our speed is slow while others have been very fast, , yup i kind of agree with username thing hmm have you tryed a proxy site ?
  10. A

FREE CPANEL 30GB space/150GB Bandwidth / FAST // NO ADS/ Over 1775+ MEMBERS !!!!

for one, he hasn't even posted the url of his website, another is you can sometimes but not everytime trace emails to certain users as they can always use the same one, same thing with username too.
  11. A

yup i agree, I kind of really dislike people who really say bad impressions of hosting company when they haven't even used it before.
  12. A

we don't even host him O_O, from what I know he has been trying to talk bad about our host from the very beginning and for one thing we have never hosted him or her before
  13. A

FREE GAME SERVERS !!! NOW !!! CS:S / and CS 1.6 NO JOKE dedicated !!!

umm number one is not hard too and we offer free game severs for contests too :D
  14. A

FREE CPANEL 30GB space/150GB Bandwidth / FAST SERVERS/ Over 1675+ MEMBERS // QUICKEST

well like dan said they quite small for free web hosting some offer even huger ones
  15. A

FREE CPANEL 30GB space/150GB Bandwidth / FAST SERVERS/ Over 1675+ MEMBERS // QUICKEST

yup but the ads are quite small kinda like a small banner
  16. A

yup the ads really do look good on sites if you design it to look good on it :D
  17. A

Free 30GB / 150GB BW/ 99.7% uptime / ### 1450+ MEMBERS SIGNED UP ###

i don't think so sorry but oyu'll have to ask mehul about that
  18. A

i think safemode is on but i'm not sure
  19. A

well you'll have to have a ad on the page you have the most hits on
Back