• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Request for a personal blog hoster ( 500mb, 2gb BW) Willing to advertise!

Hi all, It's quite some time since I have last been here, its good to see you all. Anyway I wanted to get straight to the point. I'm hobby programmer; I wrote, and I'm still writing tools for game development, aswell as tools that makes PC world easyer :) I've been doing this for 2.5 year. 2...
  2. R

Hosting request [1Gb space, 20Gb+ traffic, no file size limit] Willing to advertise!

Dear Hosters, I'm a software developer, and I used to have my own website.. To bad it got terminated by my last hoster. I'm now looking for a new hoster that could provide me with the following requests: 1Gb WebSpace 20Gb Traffic (I need that much because I get alot of downloads.) 1+ SQL...
  3. R

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

Max file size: 2mb I think you should notice that
  4. R

Hosting request [2Gb space, 20Gb traffic, no file size limit] Willing to advertise

Hi all! I am posting on this forum because my previous host ( TrexHost ) is no more. I'm looking for a host that can provide me with the following requests: - 2 GB Space - 20 GB Bandwidth/Traffic - No file size limitation - 5 SQL Servers - FTP access - ?cPanel ( Handy not nessesairy )...
  5. R

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

:-) The offer looks great on the first site... but then I visted the webpage, where i discovered that the max file size is 2mb
  6. R

1gb+ space / 10+ gb b.w. / no file size limits

Ok thanks to you all for all the responses, I contacted the people who im intrested in. gz Reb3lzrr
  7. R

I'm not able to PM you >.<, is it okay to discuss this over e-mail or msn?, If so you can send me a mail to : boarderkoen@hotmail.com, or add this mail to msn
  8. R

Hi, All Im Reb3lzrr ( atleast thats my internet name ), and im looking for a nice host for my website ( currently this ) The project is a "Programming & ( Web ) Design Project" and I will use this website to release my written software / files... I'm having daily around 20 ppl on my website...
Back