• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Free Reseller Accounts! First 5 Only

Only shared accounts for now. Select the starter plan. 5gigs space 15gigs bW
  2. M

All Reseller Accounts have been taken! Feel free to signup for all the same features, just not reseller.
  3. M

There are no errors, as I have had many signup. After signup, there is a "forbidden"page for sites created. Please Read announcements in customer Control Panel. You need to upload an index page.
  4. M

I'm only giving what is stated. Also, Be sure to read the TOS as you check that it was read! No Leechers! No Rapidshare, etc.. No torrents, etc,etc.
  5. M

Another One of Those Requests Again.

I can give you what you want with no ads, no posting, and no BS. Just Free Cpanel Hosting. Free is truly free with me. PM Me
  6. M

I am offering free Reseller Accounts, ONLY 5, so 1st come, 1st serve. Please PM me with the username you signup with, so I can upgrade you to reseller. 50Gig Space 150Gig Bandwidth Unlimited Features! Fantastico Deluxe RVSkins Included! Use Your domain, or a...
  7. M

Need Hosting For Airsoft Team Website.

I will give you the space you need! No ads or posting required. Sign up at: Free City Hosting After you signup, just choose your package. Your domain, or sub-domain.
  8. M

Free Web Hosting With Max Feature

I sent you a PM :)
  9. M

ezhostlive down :(

Wow, You guys are Awsome :angel: I thank you so much for the fast response and to the correcting of the problem! Woot :wave: As always, great service with supirior Admin Control!!! Ezhostlive is The Best :evilb:
  10. M

ezhostlive down :(

I believe that your server was Hacked, as I now can't login to my account and all pages are gone! Including ezhostlive.com. No access to CPanel, and e-mail was probably erased. I have a back up of my site. Just let me know how to access the CPanel, when you get a chance.
Back