• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

Sucess!! SUCCESS!! Matt (MBHoy)-- the 3 way conference call never took place because it didn't have to. I've been in direct contact with Art, CEO of SaidCom. He has instructed Ron to provision a new IP for my server and allow me access for the purposes of uploading/downloading all relevant...
  2. M

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

Honestly, I'm not mad at all at Galaxy-Solutions at this point (ignore what I said about THEM in the above post). Noob clients? I was once a noob client too, and I understand getting hosting is tough for them. I'm a very level-headed person, but I simply cannot stand people who lie to me...
  3. M

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

Issue is currently being resolved.
  4. M

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

Issue is currently being resolved.
  5. M

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

SaidCom is a foolish company indeed. Instead of quitting while they're ahead, they decide to bill their resellers for services never tendered in a last-ditch effort to save them from bankruptcy. Threatening to not return our data unless we pay you IS extortion, and IS illegal. This case could...
  6. M

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

Bottom Line: No one got their data from SaidCom, who has made little progress in the last 3 months in terms of connectivity and the restoration of our data. Unless anything else should occur, for the sake of the quality of the posts in this forum, I personally feel that there is no longer the...
  7. M

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

I want to clarify that I have nothing against Galaxy-Solutions. Patrick and Richard are/were very helpful as far as support goes. I do NOT like the fact that Ron lied to me, however. In addition, Patrick.. why does it matter if you told us to contact them or not? The way everyone is acting...
  8. M

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

How about this, folks: In the DEFENSE of SaidCom, they are a relatively new dedicated server company. Obviously, they were not completely aware of just how strict providers like Level3 are with their anti-spam emails. They obviously bit off more than they could chew, which resulted in this...
  9. M

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

All I can say about SaidCom is.. they are the ones at fault, and their handling of the situation both before and after the network outage is irresponsible, at best. (probably sums up in a sentence what 90% of this thread says, and user opinion of SaidCom). @Eclouds: There is only so much...
  10. M

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

--Ron Bowes All I know is that >>SOMEONE<< here is holding out on giving me my backup..
  11. M

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

Do you work for SaidCom? You sure got pretty damn defensive over something I never said I did yet. I already asked Ron over the phone if I could send a CD or something and he said they won't do it. That's why I'm extremely pissed off! They won't send it via internet, nor on a CD-- or anything...
  12. M

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

I am aware of that, but keeping in mind that SaidCom has thus far ignored everything I've sent their way, I'm not really that worried. In the big scheme of things, if they delay me by 2 days I don't think anyone is going to lose any sleep-- considering tomorrow marks month 3 of downtime. I...
  13. M

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

I've resorted to sending Ron about 100x of the same email. :) + various threats, and one last scary subject line: "That was just the beginning. You have until MONDAY NIGHT to answer, or your inbox and phone system will die a pitiful death. " I'm serious. -Mark Quite honestly, I think I'm...
  14. M

Saidcom Datacenter Down?

SaidCom is Unreliable This is Mark of (mf) Host / Forum: SaidCom has been down since February 22, according to the data gathered by Google Analytics. My server was getting over 2,000 hits a day before it went to exactly 0 thereafter. ALL attempts to get my server backup from SaidCom have...
Back