• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

Free SMF | phpBB forum hosting.

Your SMF works, but your PHPBB does not in my case. It gives me errors when I try to sign up. What version of phpbb are you running?
  2. F

Free Forum Hosting

Yes, we do offer database backup. We take a screenshot of our database every 10 minutes, plus we run reduntant MySql clusters that do real time sync. It is $50.00 to export and we send it to you right away. However free people have to pay us 4 times the gross advertising rev to get the DB and...
  3. F

Free Forum Hosting

Yes it does, Thank you for the support!
  4. F

Free Forum Hosting

Hey there Dan, Sorry but it doesn't seem like I can PM you at all? I think the feature is disabled or it's either I can't find it. But please rest asure that Vbulletin does in fact know that we are currently doing this. Yes, all our boards have licenses. Please read this quote from our...
  5. F

Free Forum Hosting

Hello all, Ever wanted to host vBulletin Forums but never had a chance because of the costly charges that they have? Well look no more, Forum Drop is here for you. We offer free vBulletin Forums but with some minor rules applied. In order to apply for one, you must follow these rules...
Back