• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Y

2 MONTHS FREE TRIAL of all shared cPanel/Fantastico/RVSite/Unlimited Features Plans

This Great Offer Continues throughout September! - LIMITED SPACES LEFT! We are so confident that you will love our services we will give you 2 free months - on us! Yes that's right! When you signup to any of our share hosting plans and use coupon code 2monthsonus You will get a minimum of 2...
  2. Y

2 Months Free! cPanel/Fantastico/RvSite/Unlimited Features Affordable Hosting!

This Great Offer Continues throughout September! We are so confident that you will love our services we will give you 2 free months - on us! Yes that's right! When you signup to any of our share hosting plans and use coupon code 2monthsonus You will get a minimum of 2 months free! We prorate...
  3. Y

Reliable hosting sought

Surly hosts offering account with 100gb of bandwidth for such a low price are overselling their servers at a rediculas amount to get the price so low - therefore your hostings perfomance may be reduced overtime. Our prices may be a little higher than others but we can assure you 99.9% uptime and...
  4. Y

50% off all Shared hosting plans for 6 months! Starting at $0.99 or £0.49 p/m

I would like to inform perspective customers that this offer is limited - We have had a suprising amount of uptake on this offer - There are only 8 of these coupons left. First come - first serve. The coupon will expire once all 8 remaining slots have been filled or on 31st Aug 2008. Thanks...
  5. Y

Fansite Hosting

Hi, Sounds like your have got an interesting site there and we would love to host it for you. We would like to offer you a custom package for the exact specs your requested for $4/month. We are a reliable host with a 99.9% up time guarantee, a 24x7 manned help desk and pride our selves on...
  6. Y

Custom Clan Hosting Request

Hi, Our SH One package will suit your needs and will cost you less that $5 a month. Unfortunately we do not offer a free domain with our package although the money you will save will more than pay the cost of a domain. SH One Package - 1,000MB Space, 8,000MB Bandwidth, Unlimited Features -...
  7. Y

hosting request

Hey, YourBigSite Hosting an offer you a quality service at an affordable price. All our packages come with cPanel, PHP 5 and MySQL. We have been in the hosting business since 2003 (see our about us page on our site for more details). Our support desk is manned 24x7 by trained professionals and...
  8. Y

Shared hosting needed (specific spec's)

Hi Adam, I am Kris from YourBigSite Hosting (www.yourbigsite.com) I noticed you are in the United Kingdom, So are we. We offer our packages in both GBP and USD for ease of our customers. As you are located in the United Kingdom we also offer payment via PayPal and Cheque - which ever suits you...
  9. Y

This Great Offer Continues throughout August! YourBigSite Is relaunching with its new look website! To celebrate we are offering our high quality hosting with 50% off for 6 months to the first 20 FWS members to use coupon code: FWSShared50 We are no stranger to the hosting business we...
  10. Y

Newbie looking for reliable host

Hi, If you are still looking for a web host we may be able to meet your needs. You can transfer money to us using paypal which can be topped up by a number of different ways. We also accept cheque in GBP £. Our SH Two plan suits your needs perfectly 4,000 MB Space 40,000 MB Bandwidth...
  11. Y

Hosting for a 2nd hand car sales site

SH One 1,000 MB Space 8,000 MB Bandwidth Free Setup Unlimited Features eg. Domains, emails, Databases etc. Usual Price: £0.99 or $1.99 Offer Price: £0.49 or $0.99 We offer: 99.9% Uptime 24x7x365 Rapid Response Tech support Quality Servers 50% off for 6 months with coupon code...
  12. Y

Hosting for an arcade site

SH Four 9,000 MB Space 120,000 MB Bandwidth Free Setup Unlimited Features eg. Domains, emails, Databases etc. Usual Price: £7.99 or $15.99 Offer Price: £3.49 or $7.99 We offer: 99.9% Uptime 24x7x365 Rapid Response Tech support Quality Servers 50% off for 6 months with coupon code...
  13. Y

Basic & Reliable Hosting Needed

Hi, After reviewing your requirements I am confident that YourBigSite Hosting is suitable for you. I have been hosting wesites since 2003 under the name of hot-wires.co.uk however we rebranded to company to yourbigsite.com to apeal to a world wide customer base. You requested 1-2gig of space...
  14. Y

Beat my current plan and I'll move to you!

Assuming that you do not actually use all the recources on your plan at the moment. I can offer you a couple of our plans that may be suitable for you. We also have an offer on at the moment where you can get 50% off the plans for 6 months with coupon code "FWSShared50" (Valid til the end of...
  15. Y

YourBigSite Is relaunching with its new look website! To celebrate we are offering our high quality hosting with 50% off for 6 months to the first 20 FWS members to use coupon code: FWSShared50 We are no stranger to the hosting business we have been hosting websites since 2003! At...
  16. Y

Hosting needed 4 a store

I have PM'd you the info
  17. Y

Web Host ( No Posting , No Ads , Cpanel, PHP, Perl )

hmm no posting, no ads? no deal
  18. Y

Hosting needed 4 a store

yes i can help. Our free plan has 100mb space, 2gb transfer, cpanel and fantastico. We can sort out a subdomain for you. For more info see www.yourbigsite.com/free.html
  19. Y

Hosting :)

i can, pm me :)
  20. Y

Free hosting please

PM'd you
Back