• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. andrewlee_foo

Domain Auction Sites

can anyone tell some of the most famous domain auction sites for forums?
  2. andrewlee_foo

Shared Hosting or VPS

can tell us what spec u need and what is ur budget?
  3. andrewlee_foo

Hosting for 2-4 USD per month

1GB Web Space 10GB Bandwidth DirectAdmin with Instalaron 50 MySQL database $2 a month Payment via paypal PM me to order
  4. andrewlee_foo

shared hosting for wordpress blog.

1GB Web Space 10GB Bandwidth DirectAdmin with Instalaron 50 MySQL database $2 a month Payment via paypal PM me to order
  5. andrewlee_foo

Dedicated server

@rfcGREG it is better to use SSH to control the server, coz installing xorg, gnome and VNC in the server will waste lots of resource of ur server. of course, all dedicated server comes with full server access, so it means u can install org, gnome/kde and vnc if u want. but i dun suggest u to...
  6. andrewlee_foo

Wish to borrow a VPS

@SuperBytes, thanks a lot, i had replied ur PM, and i will do some stress test on the VPS and write the feed back/review regarding the stress test as return. thank you :)
  7. andrewlee_foo

Wish to borrow a VPS

@Eclouds, actually i am looking for ppl who using thier home PC to run VPS to borrow. anyway, seems like no point asking ppl to borrow at here, what i get is just flame only, so mod, please close this thread.
  8. andrewlee_foo

Wish to borrow a VPS

i am not looking for a VPS for production, just want to test out some hosting panel only. thats y i said i only need 7 days. :)
  9. andrewlee_foo

Wish to borrow a VPS

anyway, since i only need it for doing some test, i dun mind if it the a VPS hosted in someones home, :) hope someone can borrow lol
  10. andrewlee_foo

Wish to borrow a VPS

but i get this during registration :(
  11. andrewlee_foo

Wish to borrow a VPS

i wish to borrow a VPS for about 7 days to test something. after 7 days, u can remove the VPS. Spec i need for the VPS: 1 or 2GB space is enough. bandwidth limit 5Gb to 10Gb is enough as i just need it to do some test 256MB burstable RAM if possible. OpenVZ VPS with debian templates...
  12. andrewlee_foo

- Raging-Hosting - HOT ! HOT ! DEAL !

congrats guys, u r all scammed, lol u guys should check properly b4 made payments
  13. andrewlee_foo

free hosting request

G-Net Free Hosting 300MB Storage Space 10GB Bandwidth 5 MySQL Databases 5 Add On Domain 5 Sub Domain Automatic Script Installer (Fantastico) Php MyAdmin No Posting Required Upgrades Available $12/year To remove ads banner and enable PHP sendmail Signup Here G-Net Hosting
  14. andrewlee_foo

Free hosting for Non English Site

G-Net Free Hosting 300MB Storage Space 10GB Bandwidth 5 MySQL Databases 5 Add On Domain 5 Sub Domain Automatic Script Installer (Fantastico) Php MyAdmin No Posting Required Upgrades Available $12/year To remove ads banner and enable PHP sendmail Signup Here G-Net Hosting
  15. andrewlee_foo

.::Want Hosting Urgently->Will Give LinkBack::.

i can provide u hosing for ur site 1. G-Net Free Hosting 300MB Storage Space 10GB Bandwidth 5 MySQL Databases 5 Add On Domain 5 Sub Domain Automatic Script Installer (Fantastico) Php MyAdmin No Posting Required Upgrades Available $12/year To remove ads banner and enable PHP sendmail Signup...
  16. andrewlee_foo

need free reseller

i'm sure he will, he will just post u his cookie file of his browser, lol
  17. andrewlee_foo

Need Small Hosting

18. andrewlee_foo

Looking for small but RELIABLE hosting

19. andrewlee_foo

Need Free Webhosting

although i can't give u 500mb, i can provide u with 300mb space with 10gb bandwidth, see below G-Net Free Hosting 300MB Storage Space 10GB Bandwidth 5 MySQL Databases 5 Add On Domain 5 Sub Domain Automatic Script Installer (Fantastico) Php MyAdmin No Posting Required Upgrades Available...
  20. andrewlee_foo

plesk&cpanel

Back