• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Photoshop

For some reason i cannot seem to get any colours while trying to input text on a page. All i get is about 200 shades of grey! Is there any reason known that this should happen and what can i do to fix this really annoyin issue?
  2. T

Sounds fun but wasn't

Let me tell you a story, This PC (XP Quad intel processor,internal water cooling system, 4Gb ram,6 x 400Gb hardrives,sql server 2007 Beta and dual screen,22inch plasma) has been thru the wars but is now the perfect PC for me. I broke it over a week ago and joe and...
  3. T

I need help now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to restore my windows xp media centre edition sony vaio back to the manufacturers settings. I never recieved the installation CD as it was already setup and the system restore points are useless,I tried 23 of them before i gave up. Can any one tell me where to get the software online or...
  4. T

Key Ports

Now why is it that everytime i try to connect to the internet i can only do so thru firefox? Every time i try to use msn hotmail messenger or internet explorer (Which i rarely do) it keeps telling me "Failed to connect to the service, this could be due to an incorrect proxy" WTH Its set to...
Back