• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

serius error, internet (urgent)

Its ok,microsft have updated IE settings and are having issues with anything linked to Microsoft including Hotmail
  2. M

serius error, internet (urgent)

I have the sorta same issue,i can sign in using messenger and firefox but IE tells me i have no connection.....This only happens when i try to sign into hotmail but i can keep surfing the web fine with IE
  3. M

IE7 wont let me sign in!!!!!!

When i boot up my pc Windows live messenger signs in immediatley and connects fine,Firefox that i use all the time works fine when i log into my hotmail account but IE7 states that i have no connection. It'll tell me that i have no connection when signing in then i can hit home and surf the...
  4. M

CSS templates help

Free CSS toolbox http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Web_Authoring/Style_Sheets_Authoring_Tools/Free_CSS_Toolbox_Download.html You create a template and it allows you to change variables
Back