• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

NETeller acceping host needet!

NETeller accepting host needet! Hi, im lookin for a host that accept NETeller as payment option. PM me or send me a mail. Reg., Tommy
  2. T

GOOD host wanted.

Hello, i know, its a lot i need, and will tell u here my experiences with some free hosts, and hope, i will get a better one. Maybe we can make a paid deal alternatively. Most free hosts are online for 1-2 month, and then away with all files and DBs, or all files are deleted and the DBs...
  3. T

Need a real good host....

Hello, i know, its a lot i need, and will tell u here my experiences with some free hosts, and hope, i will get a better one. Maybe we can make a paid deal alternatively. Most free hosts are online for 1-2 month, and then away with all files and DBs, or all files are deleted and the DBs...
  4. T

I9Host.net | I9h.net offline

Mistake, sorry. Edit...., ISP-error
  5. T

Jothost is gone

Jothost is back again Hello, www.jothost.com EDIT: Jothost is moving servers. They are back. Cheers!
  6. T

Dont sign up at 5gbfree.com

Hello, 5gbfree.com is sold, and since this day (2 weeks ago) is the login of a lot os accounts not possible, the MySql-Server is down now over 24hrs, a lot ppl payd for ad-removing, and now the got new ads..., its horrible. No support, no answers in the support forums. Thats the reason im...
  7. T

Free Host for a "free speech community" request

Hello, im Tommy from germany. You know, in germany is google censored, and so some other things too. Its a situation of political correctnes, like Orwells "newspeak" in his book "1984". Its not possible to discuss political problems without the political correctnes. If you have a webhost...
Back