• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

looking for free hosting for an hebrew blog

1Mb disk space isn't that much. I don't know how succesful your blog is, but I guess 100mb space - 1Gb bandwidth would be enough to start with (and to go on a few months :-) ) Good luck with your site!
  2. F

Last Request forums hosting (This Makes Legal sense :)

I don't really understand what you're asking for. Does it really matter how many preinstalled skins there are? How many space and bandwidth do you need, ...
  3. F

Need a free hosting to place my cms system and forums

Well, I've just watched your forum, and you made the same 'mistake' their (see: http://www.thewebworld.org/forum/tww-hosting/516-hosting-plans.html ). If this is the hosting plan you're referring to, I suggest in the future you say it's a post2host (so basicly tell how many posts a month they...
  4. F

Need a free hosting to place my cms system and forums

Offtopic: Do you mean 1,2GB or 3GB?
  5. F

Need A Webhost [100mb Webspace, 7+gb Bandwidth]

Well, I don't think a free host offer 'no file size limit'. If you want a host with no where you don't have to place ads and don't have to post, you just have to search a while I think ;-) [and maybe lower your bandwidth to make to search easier!] Succes!
  6. F

some basics

Well, actually you could do some homework, or you could ask for advice here :wink2: (and we'll be glad to give you some). To start with, you already mentioned drupal. Do you know what it is? Do you know how to "install" it? (It's not that hard, just upload it and run the installer) Have...
  7. F

some basics

Hi Robin, I think you've posted this in the wrong forum-directory. Can a mod move this thread? PS. You say you're belgium. Do you speak dutch or french (so will your site will be in dutch or french?)?
  8. F

What would you give in return for hosting

I think there missing something, clicks! I wouldn't mind clicking like 10 times a day (something like bux.to). If you have an active forum (including a support section), I think you would gain some money with the ads on this forum. The forum and click -money should be enough to cover some of...
  9. F

GeekStep - Free cPanel Hosting

Is Geekstep a post2host company?
  10. F

Help choosing best ad program

Hi all, I've set up a blog (90% english). I know there isn't an ideal company, but wich company has the best CPC and CPM rate? I've used adsense in the past. And it was pretty good, but I'm searching for an other company than google adsense. Who can help me out? Any reviews? Thanks...
  11. F

Ad Based Free Host

Can I ask you why?
  12. F

[PROJECT] Free webhost (ad-free or post2host)

Well... you made it clear you had enough money. But why pay for 3 servers when you can't fill a single one? As I said, you could also go from reseller to your own server, but the 'step' is much bigger (so your server won't even be filled the first month for like 1/8). I don't know where you...
  13. F

need free reseller, willing to do up to 30 post/month

Euhm... then it's not for free ;)
  14. F

Well, you got it right. I just meant it could get messy with a lot of clients. Support on forums is usefull (other members can also help them). But sometimes you have to contact an admin, an then it's good to have a ticketting system/online chat/e-mail adress. And it's good to hear someone...
  15. F

Allright, thanks to make this clear. I don't know about your TOS and the specs of your server(s), but if you allow proxies, etc... (all other things that use a lot of resources), the problem will be the load, not the traffic ;) It's probably not possible to oversell AND have a fast server, so...
  16. F

I doubt that... if you upload 500mb, you allready used 1/4 of the bandwidth. I now you probably won't upload 500mb at once, but still...
  17. F

1. Do you really think your server will be fast enough with a traffic of 10TB a month? I don't think with free hosting you will ever reach that much traffic. Just start with one server, and I sure 1TB would be fairly enough for the first month. 'Cause you should know getting clients isn't...
  18. F

Free host

I think it's a good idea to mention if you're okay with post2host.
Back