• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

What are your Black Friday plans?

In this economic climate, things may get even crazier than normal, so be prepared! I stole <<snipped> from my friend. I love the Apple laptop and the sale price...I also create my Own Thanksgiving BlackFriday Deals List <snipped the site you always spam>> u can check it, u will be suprised...
  2. J

Internet use is good for the brain

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7667610.stm Here's a good reason to spend all day on HG. ... assuming that we actually stimulate the brain. Discuss.
  3. J

Ideas for Mother's Day gift?

I want to get my mom a special gift for Mother's Day, especially since we live 5 hours away from each other and I won't be able to see her. Does anyone have any good gift ideas? She's a typical mom, but she doesn't like "pampering" stuff and she is not a big reader. BTW she is in her early 50s.
  4. J

Power supply recommendations

I am having issues with my PC now, I think the culprit is my PSU so I need a replacement. This is my system: Videocard: Sapphire X1800XT 256MB Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Mainboard: Asus M2N-E AM2 nForce 570 Ultra Memory: DDR2 800 2x512MB Corsair XMS2 Soundcard: Audigy 2 ZS &...
Back